A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Been so busy, i've just read that we've lost another legend in David Crosby..
Achieved fame through his part in the Byrds & Crosby, Stills & Nash but also funded and produced Joni Mitchells first album, admitting later he fucked it up by trying to hard to be a producer instead of letting Joni play/sing and record it as it was
He was out there without question but what a character and what a singer...

if you get a chance, catch his recent film, remember my name, awesome take on the 60's and life

No much ACDC gettin played on here noo.....Have you smashed yer ACDC LPs up yet Belshill Bhoy :LOL:......Am no really bothered aboot it.....Still like a few of their tracks......

You have been able to buy retro 1978 Scotland tops (as worn by the band at their Glasgow gig at that time) with AC/DC on them for ages now.. Personally I don't let it affect me too much which team a band supports as long as I like the music.

I think we've known for a long time that the Young family leaned towards the rangers. But I am certain that Bon Scott was a supporter of thhe team that plays half a mile from where he was born '- Forfar Athletic! 😉

No much ACDC gettin played on here noo.....Have you smashed yer ACDC LPs up yet Belshill Bhoy :LOL:......Am no really bothered aboot it.....Still like a few of their tracks......
I’ve never really bothered about what teams band’s support apart fae that Junkie singer in wet wet wet, he Wis a complete arsehole hun, can’t really say the youngs were staunch supporters, as far as it is known, they only ever went to one game in the 90’s lived their life’s half a world away….rock on 🤘

Members online

Latest posts

Back