A wee update

BILLCOWIE1958

After all of your messages of support and HHs I thought I'd bring you up to speed on my condition

Currently sitting up in bed feeling so much better having been so well looked after by NHS Can't say a bad word against them

Can't help but feel that much of my improvement was to do with me missing out on yesterday's debacle at Easter Rd

Have come to the conclusion that my health is so much more important than Celtic but watch this space as I may alter my opinions on that through time

It's easy to forget the bad times just as we do not retain a memory of pain however Celtic remains a Constant in my life After 50 odd years following them it couldn't be anything else

Anyway Thanks for the support guys and guyesses All very much appreciated

HH,,?

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling better Bill, I bet Jim the knuckle rubber has got a big fecking cheesey grin on his smug coupon today, Just tell him a game in hand ya bam. HH

Glad you're feeling better Bill, I bet Jim the knuckle rubber has got a big fecking cheesey grin on his smug coupon today, Just tell him a game in hand ya bam. HH
Oh Jim is in the Accute Receiving Unit I'm now up in Cardiology Probably won't meet up with Jim again until the next Lodge Meeting ,???

HH?

Great to hear your getting better Bill,we need some good news at the moment.
HAIL HAIL!!

Don't worry about lack of good news on the footballing front

I"ve used my period of confinement to peruse historical facts among which Celtic"s journey to 9 IAR

Although I was around during this period my memory had become somewhat clouded
Believing that we had brushed all comers aside with ease I learned that our feat was a little more difficult and erratic than I had first recalled

Long story short Celtic are in prime position overall to attain our 8IAR ambitions
Perhaps more stubborn opposition is what we require to aid us in our European quest

Let our motto be 'NIL DESPERANDUM'

'THREE or FOUR DESPERANDUM' might sound better but not sure that Classic Latin purists would concur ?

HH?

Last edited:
Prayers answered Bill. This is great news for us all. You rest now and do everything nurse's tell you. That way you'll be back home quicker than you think. Ynwa. HH ☘️

Great news mate. I can vouch for the staff at that hospital. Top drawer. Wonder if we could get a cpl of them in the transfer windae ?

Glad your in recovery Bill,onwards and upwards nil desperandom +1111 is good enough Latin for had enough problems with English and as the wife is one of the enemy being Swindon born,she says she can't understand me even after 49.5 years ,keep telling her I married for revenge remember Banockburn ,get well soon mate and I will keep up the missionary work done here HH

Glad your in recovery Bill,onwards and upwards nil desperandom +1111 is good enough Latin for had enough problems with English and as the wife is one of the enemy being Swindon born,she says she can't understand me even after 49.5 years ,keep telling her I married for revenge remember Banockburn ,get well soon mate and I will keep up the missionary work done here HH

Shouldn't that be NIL DESPERANDUM' +1V?

?

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back