Aaron Mooy

Gary67

The latest Aussie international to be linked with move to us. Currently playing in China but wants a transfer due to Covid restrictions there.
Seen a lot of him playing when he was at Huddersfield, he was very good, their main man in promotion to EPL season and one of their better players in the 2 seasons they spent in EPL. Did well at Brighton as well.
Cant be long until we're linked with Jackson Irvine:rolleyes:

The latest Aussie international to be linked with move to us. Currently playing in China but wants a transfer due to Covid restrictions there.
Seen a lot of him playing when he was at Huddersfield, he was very good, their main man in promotion to EPL season and one of their better players in the 2 seasons they spent in EPL. Did well at Brighton as well.
Cant be long until we're linked with Jackson Irvine:rolleyes:
I'd prefer European based players. The travelling for Rogic was a nightmare at times. That said i'd make an exception for a talent like Mooy. Not sure age and wages would go against our transfer policy though

I'd prefer European based players. The travelling for Rogic was a nightmare at times. That said i'd make an exception for a talent like Mooy. Not sure age and wages would go against our transfer policy though
Spot on. Is he any better than a fit Griff? Not sure Ange would put up with any of Griffs antics though, think he's for the off so we'll need someone. Please no Dykes though.

Spot on. Is he any better than a fit Griff? Not sure Ange would put up with any of Griffs antics though, think he's for the off so we'll need someone. Please no Dykes though.
Mooy is a midfielder but we will need a couple of strikers. Ajeti and Bayo probably the two we have, it would be some effort for Griffiths to get back in the mix. Ange appears to punt those who don't fit his ethos and that is exactly the mindset we need, would take a sea change in attitude and fitness for Griffiths to fit in. Stranger things have happened though

I’m a wee bit concerned about all the Australian players we’re being linked with, it’s not that I don’t think their good enough, it’s all the traveling they need to do for international games, rodgic, with his constant injuries EVERY time he went away has totally put me off them😱

He is a hell of a good player but I agree he might not fit in with our structure. But often a board will allow a new manager one "indulgence" signing (Henrik, Lubo, Guppy, etc) so I wouldn't complain if it was this guy. He would run the show and supply our attackers with plenty good chances.

He is a hell of a good player but I agree he might not fit in with our structure. But often a board will allow a new manager one "indulgence" signing (Henrik, Lubo, Guppy, etc) so I wouldn't complain if it was this guy. He would run the show and supply our attackers with plenty good chances.
Calmac, Mooy, with Turnbull ahead, would be a good balance centrally. The Norwegian Patrick Berg we've been tentatively linked to at at Bodo Glimt has exceptional defensive mid stats too. Not sure he'd cost the earth either

Members online

Latest posts

Back