Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

Well Bhoys......This is It.....An hour to go to probably one of Neil Lennons biggest games this season....We play like how we can....we win.......we don't play how we can and get beat ......then well I don't have to say :( .........But....I have a feeling that we will win with style :)

We all asked the manager to be bold and he's done it, sort of.

I think formations are overstated. 4-2-3-1 became so tired under the Rat and Slippy's wee pal seemed to figure out how to outnumber us when faced with it. The switch to 3-5-2 seemed like a revelation; now it's Lenny being dogmatic and 4-2-3-1 is the holy grail.

Players too: Ntcham was the great hope; now he's a lazy so and so. The Griff's cameo made him seem like the lightning in a bottle we'd been missing; his omission made the manager look daft; now he's a useless journeyman. Rogic did look good when he came on the other day; we've called for him to start; I wonder how we'll all feel at 14:45 today.

More than formations and line-ups, this team needs some heart and togetherness again.

Rangers on alert as three Standard Liege players test positive for coronavirus after Europa League clash​

So how do you get to start a game and only test positive after the game​

Wonder how Spreader Foorball Association will deal with 3 players and a non social distance brawl.​

Go on SFA show your level handedness like you showed with 3 guys in close proximity Christie Armstrong and Tierney
Or is it
One Covid rule for others
Don't hold your breath mate,typical European tactic will be raging it got out,The SFA have got Covid 10 can't hear or smell anything Sevco

I'm looking forward to the game, I really enjoyed the AC Milan game but not the result (I only asked for a performance), we're just laking some confidence (Lennon too). Today is a big game, a big win (any win) and the hope that Sevco have that we're falling apart will burst.

I always go back to Slippy's interview when he couldn't bring him self to say 'Celtic'! rangers have had a great start but we could be just 1 point behind (if we win our game in hand). If he thought last year was pressure.....he aint seen nothing yet.

This season is still in October......and nothing is given out here. Come on celtic, lets put some presure on.....get us the 3 points.

Glad Brain in the goal today tho would have kept Broony in to nullify the violence of the sheep. Ollie better not be lumbering around as he has done this season and when he passes move to give option!!!

Bold decision by Lenny today... wish he'd done it during the week!

'Mon the Celts, comfortable 3-1 today... ma nerves are shredded after last 2 games!

GBTC

Members online

Latest posts

Back