Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

We all asked the manager to be bold and he's done it, sort of.

I think formations are overstated. 4-2-3-1 became so tired under the Rat and Slippy's wee pal seemed to figure out how to outnumber us when faced with it. The switch to 3-5-2 seemed like a revelation; now it's Lenny being dogmatic and 4-2-3-1 is the holy grail.

Players too: Ntcham was the great hope; now he's a lazy so and so. The Griff's cameo made him seem like the lightning in a bottle we'd been missing; his omission made the manager look daft; now he's a useless journeyman. Rogic did look good when he came on the other day; we've called for him to start; I wonder how we'll all feel at 14:45 todayMore than formations and line-ups, this team needs some heart and togetherness again.
Sort of bold, isn't bold, a bit like sort of gold isn't' gold. its sort of. So he sort of make the changes required as he sort of realised it wasn't working. I agree its a step in the right direction. Sort of.

At least he tries :p:p:p:p
So far, he's been an unmitigated disaster. he will play because all our other players are injured or ill. No way he should be anywhere near the team and we better score a few today because he will gift them chances. He definitely has lived up to his clips and comments by fans of teams he played for, brave but awful.

Back