Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

Only problem tet is would brown and Taylor get nose bleeds if they had to make a forward pass?
their job should always be simple pass to centre mids who should both be available within range of the back 4 when back 4 need an out.

sideways is fine if its to get ball safely to a playmaker

and if Rogic needs to drop into our half to offer short option as well then so be it

keep pass shorter and simpler unless big gap appears for a runner to chase into

Only problem tet is would brown and Taylor get nose bleeds if they had to make a forward pass?
Taylor is a decent left back

he just aint a winger

but he can support wing well

brown is still good player just not my favourite centre mid at moment

and he is big part of 9 and I suspect this his last season with us as player
And he is the captain

hard to drop your captain if he fit and available

we also have so many centre mid options and well I think his bite at right back could be a decent place for him to lead team

their job should always be simple pass to centre mids who should both be available within range of the back 4 when back 4 need an out.

sideways is fine if its to get ball safely to a playmaker

and if Rogic needs to drop into our half to offer short option as well then so be it

keep pass shorter and simpler unless big gap appears for a runner to chase into
It's a simple and easy way to play and sure it is a way that would get us playing to a simple structure where everyone would know there roles. But why would we do simple when complicated suits lenny?

Taylor is a decent left back

he just aint a winger

but he can support wing well

brown is still good player just not my favourite centre mid at moment

and he is big part of 9 and I suspect this his last season with us as player
And he is the captain

hard to drop your captain if he fit and available

we also have so many centre mid options and well I think his bite at right back could be a decent place for him to lead team
Tony Ralston TET! 🍺 🥳

There can only be one line up for Aberdeen and that's the team that drew 1-1 in the second half with AC milan ;-)

I don't like Ntcham - but he has to start as we need to start having a consistant team and get a 10 game winning run+

Barkas
Frimpong Duffy Ajer Laxalt
Ntcham
Rogic McGregor Elyounoussi
Christie
Ajeti
Still have him before Turnbull cr?

There can only be one line up for Aberdeen and that's the team that drew 1-1 in the second half with AC milan ;-)

I don't like Ntcham - but he has to start as we need to start having a consistant team and get a 10 game winning run+

Barkas
Frimpong Duffy Ajer Laxalt
Ntcham
Rogic McGregor Elyounoussi
Christie
Ajeti
Nah CR ma teams better! 🍺 🥳

Aye John,Jack Hendry,crucified,
Back to that age old argument as to why we haven't had a team operating in the championship where it gives young talent a better chance to develop instead of being thrown in at the deep end.

Back to that age old argument as to why we haven't had a team operating in the championship where it gives young talent a better chance to develop instead of being thrown in at the deep end.
Exactly John,when we had a competitive reserve league,we brought our youngsters through, battle hardened and first team ready,Scottish fitba is dying from the roots up, nae pathway!!!!

Back