Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

If you take the word of these two to be the voice of authority , then fuck that I am going it alone, Neil Lennon for me, will back him whilst the show is still on the road, some of the players need their baws toed, this week we go for a quadruple place, so today is history and these wee guys can rant all they fucking want but thats all it is nothing more than a rant,.
PJD is normally sound. The other one is reguarly a fud. Martinez and maloney? Too funny!

On one hand, he may have improved whilst on loan. On the other hand, he is playing in a defence against teams like the one that lost to sevco.

Playing in defence for a team that's sitting 4 places below (9th) the team that lost to the huns!

If Jack Hendry is seriously being touted as good enough to pull on a Celtic jersey again then it has well and truly shrunk to fit inferior players.

Imagine you apply for the celtic managers job and ask - what happened to the last guy? The answer - "he won every trophy available but then dropped five points against the top two opposition teams so we fired him even though it was less than halfway through the season" 🙄.

Imagine you apply for the celtic managers job and ask - what happened to the last guy? The answer - "he won every trophy available but then dropped five points against the top two opposition teams so we fired him even though it was less than halfway through the season" 🙄.
And he was only the 2nd Celtic manager to lose 3 matches in a row since 1994. He was also the first.

I don't think NL is a great manager but he's ok. The problem is a good manager either won't come to Scotland or won't stay very long. So swapping one average manager for another seems a bit pointless at the moment especially given Neil's relative success so far.

Over £700 I've paid for a season ticket this year to hopefully see ten in a row just like almost 50k other season ticket holders but I haven't seen a fkn decent performance yet.

Even before last weeks sevco shambles I knew were we are as a team..i predicted the result on here, but I didn't have to be fkn mystic meg to see what was going to happen it was blatantly obvious.

Steven Gerrard has got Neil Lennon in his back pocket and we won't beat sevco this year if Lennon stays.

If Neil Lennon stays we've absolutely no chance of ten..forget it it's over.

If Roy Keane would take it till the end of the season I'd take him all day long and then we'd have a chance..but the way things are just now we've no chance.

Hopefully Neil will be gone on the morning.

I don't think NL is a great manager but he's ok. The problem is a good manager either won't come to Scotland or won't stay very long. So swapping one average manager for another seems a bit pointless at the moment especially given Neil's relative success so far.
The majority of fans never wanted him back Andy, i thought it was to steady the ship after Rodgers fucked off then we'd go for another top manager but i think the job was always Lennys.Theres not a guy out there id like to see win the 10 more than Lennon but we'll have to see a big improvement if he wants to keep his job .

Over £700 I've paid for a season ticket this year to hopefully see ten in a row just like almost 50k other season ticket holders but I haven't seen a fkn decent performance yet.

Even before last weeks sevco shambles I knew were we are as a team..i predicted the result on here, but I didn't have to be fkn mystic meg to see what was going to happen it was blatantly obvious.

Steven Gerrard has got Neil Lennon in his back pocket and we won't beat sevco this year if Lennon stays.

If Roy Keane would take it till the end of the season I'd take him all day long and then we'd have a chance..but the way things are just now we've no chance.

In my opinion only for Covid stopped matches in march before we played sevco at home they where going to get an awful beating. We where flying they where not and if we had of played that match and gave them a doin, we would have the upper hand on them going into this campaign. Going into the derby last weekend we would have been a different opposition to the one on show.

Id rather have Roy Rogers than Roy Keane. Keane is just a shitier version of Lennon.

Dont think Keanes the type of character we need at the club right now

Back