Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

I remember once Graham Spiers talking about Henrik and he described him as a pitch, a driver a sandwich when in a bunker an excellent player reminiss of golf , and my reaction was fuck off ya wanker, no wonder no cunt listen to you, ya stuck up prick. Some of the blogs are like that, some of them have invested in Amazon skype kits and have became radio stations and the voice of the fans, so they think.

With the climate that is in it, this is not the season to be any points behind at all. Who knows what will pan out? Nothing should be left to chance.
We seen the cry and effort last year to have the league declared null and void. This season the mantra may well be finish it early especially if we are behind.

Taylor is a decent left back

he just aint a winger

but he can support wing well

brown is still good player just not my favourite centre mid at moment

and he is big part of 9 and I suspect this his last season with us as player
And he is the captain

hard to drop your captain if he fit and available

we also have so many centre mid options and well I think his bite at right back could be a decent place for him to lead team
Short memories some people have, was it not Broony who scored in the last minute against Hamilton when we needed 3points

could maybe have a mirror league set up with youth teams under 22

that way premier sides would start in tier below bottom division

And the winners of mirror league can get promoted to the 3rd division and 3rd division can get relegated to top tier of reserve league

just cant get promoted to tier above if the first team is in it.

if first team gets relegated to same division as reserves then reserves auto relegate too and next best club in lower division gets promoted if their top side not in that set up.
the. Reserve team league work well for years and I would welcome it back. It was ideal for players to move up to the first team and give them a game or two to gain experience, a struggling first player could drop into the reserves to regain confidence and a player coming back from injury could get match fit before moving back to the top side. A question for you TET, where would the Huns play after being liquidated.HH

Can't remember which season it was, but we were about 15-19 points behind the Huns at one point, but we clawed it back, and went on to win the league
I still have faith that we will win this, unless there's another shut down, and the league is awarded, to someone else
We played 30 odd games before that happened, and were 13 points ahead, at the time
Stay tuned for more SPFL 'shenanigans' this season
COYBIG
HH

Can't remember which season it was, but we were about 15-19 points behind the Huns at one point, but we clawed it back, and went on to win the league
I still have faith that we will win this, unless there's another shut down, and the league is awarded, to someone else
We played 30 odd games before that happened, and were 13 points ahead, at the time
Stay tuned for more SPFL 'shenanigans' this season
COYBIG
HH
We took on the filth on 28th December 2011 at Celtic Park 3 points behind and beat them with a Joe Ledley header and went to the top of the league.

On 14th of November Celtic were 15 points behind Rangers and now in front at the New Year on points. From that November day Celtic didn't drop a point winning 9 games in a row.

Despite losing to them the following mid march derby, we never looked back and went on to win the league by 15 clear points .......and a 30 point turnaround between mid November 2011 and mid May 2012. 😁 😁😁....The start of the present 9iar.

Back