Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

is it another coincidence that after European match celtic away at 12

sevco home at 3

seems to be a very lucky run picked at random by computer oh and when were away its always top 6 side from previous season and yep sevco usually have a last seasons bottom 6 at home at a normal match day time.

lmao

Have faith Vigo. I can see us doing this now. Had my doubts but team know this can't continue. They'll prove their the best team in Scotland by mopping up the trophies. Lennon will be here till end of season. If I'm wrong then it's incarceration in the tower fir rest of my day's and may God have mercy on my soul.
its no that bad up here in the tower.

:p

I got sent here after I predicted 5 nil to celtic v Sevco

nae mere prediction from me.

Its bad enough getting beat but making predictions and getting beat is worse than isolation in the tower :p:p:p:p

sevco home at 3

seems to be a very lucky run picked at random by computer oh and when were away its always top 6 side from previous season and yep sevco usually have a last seasons bottom 6 at home at a normal match day time.

lmao
GIGO.

Reactions: TET

sevco home at 3

lmao
Nope. This is the rearranged game and anyway, every game we play up there is a 12.30 kick off when its on the Tellyskybox. Last season they to had away games at hard places, so the big book of conspiracies needs to stand dow on that score....at least.

Moley Moleface must have been out on the piss last night in a quarantine breaking woodland sheeben, if he's not up and leaking the team. Bloody wildlife, coming over here., leaking our teams late.

Members online

Back