Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

If we had qualified for the Group stages of the Champions league then our youth team would play against the best teams in Europe. We failed.
"We failed"

Try we continue to strive to be our best, we do not set out to fail, we never achieved our goal this term is more positive dont you think been a Physcologist, all you do is fuel the flames of hatred for the huns.
We go again like we have been doing since 1888,

I suspect you may be true here, but I hope not. Overall he has been ok and not the worst offender in our defence.

I'd play 4 at the back with a high tempo fluid midfield/attack ripping our opponents apart with fast moving triangles - we have become far too static instead of pass & move, pass & move, which is much harder to defend than the limp pathetic pish we have been served up recently.
Only one problem BB sorry major problem is how can we expect to see a fast moving, high tempo, fluid midfield, which most of us would like to see, when we usually got broony and Ntcham in it?

Looking at some reports in the paper it staggers me how utterly inept the reports are when it comes to asking proper questions. Do they even listen to the answers they're given, or do they just move to the next question on their pre-prepared list?

Lennon said the other day, "Shane didn’t play any football for nine months. All of a sudden he’s played 14 games in about five weeks."

Surely any reporter worth his salt should then come back with something like this...

"Neil, If he hadn't played any football for nine months, how on earth could he have been match fit?" "You played Laxalt straight away as well and he'd been out of action since July and doesn't even speak English!"

"If these guys, who cannot possibly have been match fit, are thrown straight into a team where they don't know the players and haven't played the system before, then how come it's different for Leigh Griffiths, Albian Ajeti and Patrik Klimala? At least they'd all made appearances and know the guys they're playing beside."

Look at how other countries develop their young players, France,Belgium, Holland,Iceland, ffs Iceland a population of 400,000, but we phuq our development to suit sevco! rips ma feckin knittin!
Looking at some reports in the paper it staggers me how utterly inept the reports are when it comes to asking proper questions. Do they even listen to the answers they're given, or do they just move to the next question on their pre-prepared list?

Lennon said the other day, "Shane didn’t play any football for nine months. All of a sudden he’s played 14 games in about five weeks."

Surely any reporter worth his salt should then come back with something like this...

"Neil, If he hadn't played any football for nine months, how on earth could he have been match fit?" "You played Laxalt straight away as well and he'd been out of action since July and doesn't even speak English!"

"If these guys, who cannot possibly have been match fit, are thrown straight into a team where they don't know the players and haven't played the system before, then how come it's different for Leigh Griffiths, Albian Ajeti and Patrik Klimala? At least they'd all made appearances and know the guys they're playing beside."
I heard duffy had dental surgery through terrible toothache but was still selected even though he has asked for rest?

but it was one of my less than reliable mates who told me that, think he still reads the Sunday sport tbh

A few articles re today's game...

A few articles re today's game...

Unleash the the Rogic, sheep skelper! 🍺 🥳

I would strongly suggest to line up in the following formation

Vargas
Frimpong duffer Aja laxly
Brown
Christie Elyanousi MacGregor
Eddie Ajeti

Very good sir thank you very much
But Ntcham will play unfortunately

Rangers on alert as three Standard Liege players test positive for coronavirus after Europa League clash​

So how do you get to start a game and only test positive after the game​

Wonder how Spreader Foorball Association will deal with 3 players and a non social distance brawl.​

Go on SFA show your level handedness like you showed with 3 guys in close proximity Christie Armstrong and Tierney
Or is it
One Covid rule for others

Members online

Latest posts

Back