Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

I would say that Aberdeen may be shite but we couldn't beat them. Sevco are shite but we couldn't beat them either or even throw away a lead against them because we never got near.
What is clear to me is against disciplined teams that are well organised, we struggle big time. We have a few to many that seem more interested in personal preformance than that of the main one of the team

What is clear to me is against disciplined teams that are well organised, we struggle big time. We have a few to many that seem more interested in personal preformance than that of the main one of the team
Aye, I make you right there, John, and it's worth naming names too.

Ryan Christie might want to realise that he's no Gareth Bale and that he hasn't got a 'brand' yet.

Big Kris might also want to contemplate the fact that he's not the finished article and could do with honing the art of defending before getting all 'big time'

Last edited:

Ryan Christie might want to realise that he's no Gareth Bale and that he hasn't got a 'brand's yet.

Big Kris might also want to contemplate the fact that he's not the finished article yet and could do with honing the art of defending before getting all 'big time'
True SP and it is safe to say that they are not carrying the team either in this current flatline.

Ryan Christie might want to realise that he's no Gareth Bale and that he hasn't got a 'brand' yet.

Big Kris might also want to contemplate the fact that he's not the finished article and could do with honing the art of defending before getting all 'big time'
SP you forgot to mention the worse offender of all and for me it's ntcham, to the degree I wouldn't be to upset if I never seen him in a Celtic shirt again. Until that day happens I will support him as a member of the team like I would do with any, but shall be happier when he is out the door

SP you forgot to mention the worse offender of all and for me it's ntcham, to the degree I wouldn't be to upset if I never seen him in a Celtic shirt again. Until that day happens I will support him as a member of the team like I would do with any, but shall be happier when he is out the door
Aye, you're bang on again, John........I only never mentioned him because his total anonymity led me to forget he was even there.

I am blessed with not having to see any of that shite thank god. But you are right in what you say about celtic supporters buying that muck, can only think there may be a shortage of shite paper, as that is all it is any good for
Co-ordinated campaign John,from the whole of SMSM,printed press,t.v and radio, full tae the gunnels wi Hundit,ebt recipients,look at the headlines regarding our accounts,and sum total of phuqall, about the scum posting losses every year since 2012,and it's got to be catastrophic this year,but hey, we're paranoid! 🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back