Aberdeen v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 16 February kick-off 12pm - all comments here...

The game kicks off at 1am Monday in New Zealand and I will be watching it on Celtic TV. When it finishes I want us to be 13 points clear above our nearest challenger with 11 matches to go. Increasing the gap is crucial and all I want is 3 points. Anything else is a bonus for a disturbed sleep.
'kia ora' mate. Hope you're right...

Jozo injured again then? Bitton will bring a bit of finesse to the backline but he might be a bit rusty. Good to see us keep two up top. 3-2 Celtic. Rogic off the bench to score the winner. I'm fairly certain a certain Mr Dallas in the black will mean at least one penalty awarded and not to us!

Jozo injured again then? Bitton will bring a bit of finesse to the backline but he might be a bit rusty. Good to see us keep two up top. 3-2 Celtic. Rogic off the bench to score the winner. I'm fairly certain a certain Mr Dallas in the black will mean at least one penalty awarded and not to us!
You could be right, time to start looking for another C/H jozo is far too injury prone. as well as being a mare at times.

You could be right, time to start looking for another C/H jozo is far too injury prone. as well as being a mare at times.
I like him as he's a bit more brutal than ajer and Jullien who are a wee bit soft at times, but he really seems to struggle to put a run of games together and he needs that run to get rid of the rustiness and the mistakes. I wonder if like you say Lenny will look elsewhere in the summer

Lennon seems to rate him though. I think unless they’re outstanding, we shouldn’t be holding on to players who are constantly out injured so much. Same for rogic. I reckon Turnbull was coming in for rogic to go. His wife apparently hating staying here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back