Aberdeen v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 16 February kick-off 12pm - all comments here...

Much as Mofo has done well recently I'd still have Christie as a first pick, the Bhoy's been dynamite for the last year.
Frimpong is another that might find it difficult getting back in through no fault of his own.
Wealth of riches at the moment, long may it last.

Christie every time over NtCham...lets face it, he only plays well when the team is motoring ...hes never one for jumping in the trenches so to speak whereas christie is

Dallas is the clown in the middle

sevco have anderson

1-3 sheep to get a penalty would play Christie in this one
I think Christie might get the nod due to the change in the climate and the fact he is well used to pittodrie, however, its a healthy position to be in with so many players in form, Hayes will be on the bench and may be brought on again based on familiarty with the stadium, play to our strengths and players need to accept if you want to win things then you will have to be part of a bigger picture.

I read today mcinnis saying that Aberdeen were too passive, too nice and too respectful the last time we were up at Pittodrie . I mean does that no sound as if they are just going to go in heavy all the way through this game. Watch out Eddy and all our Bhoys.

me just worrying again HH

I read today mcinnis saying that Aberdeen were too passive, too nice and too respectful the last time we were up at Pittodrie . I mean does that no sound as if they are just going to go in heavy all the way through this game. Watch out Eddy and all our Bhoys.

Not to worry Dallas will make sure ,,,nah forget it

Yer right tae worry CelticRose, the hammer throwin' will be off the chart's tomorrow,and ah think the ref is Dallas!

We are allowed to fuck them up if they want to.go down that road. They go in hard, we fucking go in harder.

Latest posts

Back