Aberdeen v Celtic - Saturday 4 May, kick-off 12.30pm

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
We need a point but we'll want all three and the 8IAR party can get underway.

Aberdeen looked a poor side at Hampden in the Scottish Cup semi-final and they were also pretty unimpressive at Ibrox on Sunday, although it took 2 dodgy penalties to beat them.

Think we'll do it - 2-0.

All comments here...

IMG_6520.JPG

We need a point but we'll want all three and the 8IAR party can get underway.

Aberdeen looked a poor side at Hampden in the Scottish Cup semi-final and they were also pretty unimpressive at Ibrox on Sunday, although it took 2 dodgy penalties to beat them.

Think we'll do it - 2-0.

All comments here...

View attachment 2585
I’m with you WC..... we should do it without too much trouble and I give it 2-0 more would be icing the cake. Really looking forward to the game butterflies already. Mon the Hoops

used to love away games at the sheep great atmosphere and spent a few games undercover in the sheep stands

There was aye some nutter who would go mental when we scored and gave the game away

Run the gauntlet was always a laugh

going for a boring dull 0-0

to many changes to the team have caused a confidence problem

Ach the new strip is ok, don't know whit yous are all moaning about :) Not much you can do with green and white hoops without pissing somebody off.

Some useless apprentice designer at New Balance American head office who only got the job cos his dad is a boss there thought this was his big chance...

"Clinton, I have a job for you, even you cant mess it up"

"Yes!!! This is it, my big chance. What do you need me to design. I'm ready"

"New Celtic top, very easy. Green and white hoops. Since 1888. That's it. You good with that"

"Absolutely boss. Green and white hoops. I can do it.....
Right. Green and white. Here goes. Mmmm....I know. I'll change it up a bit...I'm sure these soccer fans will love it, everyone loves change now and again....don't they"

New strip release date:

"Aw for fuck sake Clinton!!!!!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Back