Aberdeen v Celtic - Sunday 2nd October, kick off 12.00

Hope your right, but when transfers are concerned our board dont usually do two windows in a row with the tin opened. I can see one or two loan players maximum. 😢
Hard to argue against the truth though I'd say the board have actually been more proactive in recent windows than id have thought. Weve brought a lot of players in at whoms behest I'm unsure but the board have acted even if they were wrong theyve spent money. I hope they'll continue that this window come January HH

Hope your right, but when transfers are concerned our board dont usually do two windows in a row with the tin opened. I can see one or two loan players maximum. 😢
I think we'll see a couple of outright purchases from the J-League; after Koyogo the board will be comfortable letting Ange spend a few million over there, as the sell-on prospect triggers their greed.

Didn't see the game but have read posts here slating Ajeti for not touching the but John Hartson was praising him on the radio Tuesday night. He credited Ajeti with creating the space for Monty to contribute to a goal. Ajeti is a physical player who can sicken defenders so who knows what role may be in store for him. If he can create space for Kyogo and Jota to operate he could yet prove a useful asset.

Ajeti is easy to defend against because he doesn't move for the ball, waits for it to come to him
Watch the 'highlights' from the Aberdeen game, we get a free kick (yes, we actually got one) and he stood in the box alongside two defenders, kick was taken, and he still didn't move
He's no Gerd Muller, and you watch him during games, flat footed, not up on his heels, does my box in
5 Million, come on Big John, yer having a giraffe

HH

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back