Aberdeen v Celtic - Sunday 2nd October, kick off 12.00

Get it fucking up yies miserable bastards on here week in week out spouting reams of negative shite after negative shite
Through thick and fucking thin
You’d do well to remember that
That game the day was fucking shite but not as bad as half the shite I read on here

better Celtic teams than this have struggled at ptittidrie but some seem to think you’ve just got to turn up knock the ball about, play pretty fitba and win fucking 4-0 or everybody’s shite

Scottish fitba away from home is a fucking dogfight always has been and always will

Can I point out that VAR would have made absolutely no difference to madden display today. Every time a celtic player has gone near a sheep they have fallen over and madhun has blew the whistle....VAR doesn't look at that. He has been awful today. Look how many of our players he's booked. Montgomery was pulled back when we were on the break. No booking. Kyogo was hacked down by Ramsey. No booking. Jota barged right through the back. No foul. Ajeti barged in the back. No foul. This has been one of the worse displays by a ref I've seen and our board will say nothing!!

Can I point out that VAR would have made absolutely no difference to madden display today. Every time a celtic player has gone near a sheep they have fallen over and madhun has blew the whistle....VAR doesn't look at that. He has been awful today. Look how many of our players he's booked. Montgomery was pulled back when we were on the break. No booking. Kyogo was hacked down by Ramsey. No booking. Jota barged right through the back. No foul. Ajeti barged in the back. No foul. This has been one of the worse displays by a ref I've seen and our board will say nothing!!
HUN BASTARD SEASON TICKET HOLDER.. NUFF SAID!!

Get it fucking up yies miserable bastards on here week in week out spouting reams of negative shite after negative shite
Through thick and fucking thin
You’d do well to remember that
That game the day was fucking shite but not as bad as half the shite I read on here

better Celtic teams than this have struggled at ptittidrie but some seem to think you’ve just got to turn up knock the ball about, play pretty fitba and win fucking 4-0 or everybody’s shite

Scottish fitba away from home is a fucking dogfight always has been and always will
You on the bevy again baw sack?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back