Aberdeen v Celtic - Wednesday 21 April, kick-off 7.45pm - live on Aberdeen TV PPV @ £12.99

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

Company number SC437060

Follow this company File for this company

Date (document was filed at Companies House) Description (of the document filed at Companies House) View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
19 Apr 2021 Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 19 April 2021
  • GBP 3,904,418.72

200.gif

Company number SC437060

Date (document was filed at Companies House) Description (of the document filed at Companies House) View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
19 Apr 2021 Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 19 April 2021
  • GBP 3,904,418.72

View attachment 14163
How much has been paid into that begging bowl already this season boab

Company number SC437060

• GBP 3,904,418.72

View attachment 14163
The more you offer
the more you sell
the more you dillute
cnts 1872 really are the gift that keep on giving

I seen Souness on tv tonight

He is against open greed

Didn't mention anything about corrupt EBT payments though, weird that.

Souness a man against racking up monstrous debts and coming up with cunning plans to save the debt monsters.

Worried that it might kill these famous institutions if they dont curb their greed.

They just dont do irony do they.

The EPL teams who were gonna get shafted suddenly care about the shitey leagues now that they were under threat of getting a raw deal

All these multi millionaire ex players who care about the clubs so much that they dont like the sound of the elite clubs shafting epl

I loved the rodgers chat

he aint interested in mega money its football he loves and making a dent in the big four

hahahahaha

He woulda been first to jump ship if Tottenham had asked him to be their super league leader hahaha

just so he can have a pop at the big 6 in the new set up I guess

money aint his bag, its the grass roots he loves and well his teeth

I seen Souness on tv tonight

He is against open greed

Didn't mention anything about corrupt EBT payments though, weird that.

Souness a man against racking up monstrous debts and coming up with cunning plans to save the debt monsters.

Worried that it might kill these famous institutions if they dont curb their greed.

They just dont do irony do they.

The EPL teams who were gonna get shafted suddenly care about the shitey leagues now that they were under threat of getting a raw deal

All these multi millionaire ex players who care about the clubs so much that they dont like the sound of the elite clubs shafting epl

I loved the rodgers chat

he aint interested in mega money its football he loves and making a dent in the big four

hahahahaha

He woulda been first to jump ship if Tottenham had asked him to be their super league leader hahaha

just so he can have a pop at the big 6 in the new set up I guess

money aint his bag, its the grass roots he loves and well his teeth
Dont forget the tan ...

Members online

No members online now.

Back