Aberdeen v Celtic - Wednesday 21 April, kick-off 7.45pm - live on Aberdeen TV PPV @ £12.99

spot on
but, while i'm fucking spewwing every day that passes without anything of note from my club

i only give a fuck about the appointment being the right appointment
if it takes till the start of the season, so be it, as long as it gives us the best chance of success
one good appointment and that shower of shite thats being made to look good will be toppled EASILY
the wrong appointment, i dread

i'd rather they got the right man whatever time and cost it takes
Not spot on it seems

St. Johnstone FC

@StJohnstone
·
1h

Ref points to the spot, Liam Craig standing over the ball, Ref talks to his linesman and decides to give a goal kick after awarding a penalty.

spot on
but, while i'm fucking spewwing every day that passes without anything of note from my club

i only give a fuck about the appointment being the right appointment
if it takes till the start of the season, so be it, as long as it gives us the best chance of success
one good appointment and that shower of shite thats being made to look good will be toppled EASILY
the wrong appointment, i dread

i'd rather they got the right man whatever time and cost it takes
Spoken as always mate with honesty 👍

Get Keane in.....thats the answer......Wan season turnaroond......
We canny fuck aboot here.....We need Keane and players that will play fur him......Theres nae alternative.....Aw this 'mak a team fur the future' is too late.....we need a team tae tak back what belongs tae us....Keano is yer man.....than tak it fae there

So the huns are not talking to the media they have reported because of bias. Wonder what stories they are on about cannot be this one.

View attachment 14177
Loyalist drug money and protection rackets, laundered money rushing through the gates of ibrox, almost 8 million some months, yet no one in the media questions how they’re keeping the lights on over there

Spoken as always mate with honesty 👍
i've got in a lot of trouble through that m8 including on here

our team get me as emotional as the next guy but i love my club, i'm a supporter who has lived through the dark times. i'm a supporter. i hurt like the next guy but i can take a step back, we all should sometimes

Celtic ain't a vehicle to take all lifes frustration out on, it's a thing that brings me joy, win, lose or draw, i have a club and i'm part of a family
like everything else in life its about the bigger picture

we'll be back, its a fact, how soon depends on our next move which makes it the most important move we've ever made, well since the last one :rolleyes:

Whys that mate

Getting Keane in would be easy enough because he'd take the job in a heartbeat....getting players who want to play for him would be the hard bit I think.

He's a volatile and unforgiving character and most players can't handle or don't respond well to that approach these days. I get what yer saying mate, some of these players need a right good kick up the arse but aw that will probably achieve if it's coming from a guy like Keane is players eyeing the exit door!

ps it's got to be the unexpected, i'm with you although can't be kate, why would she try to get herself whacked
ps who is H
I've only watched every series and every episode so far

i'll tell you what though, easier than that bloodlands to follow, fuck me, i couldn't get it sober and straight, then tried it stoned

the only thing i took out of it was rab c was the lead actor

Back