Aberdeen v Celtic - Wednesday 21 April, kick-off 7.45pm - live on Aberdeen TV PPV @ £12.99

Getting Keane in would be easy enough because he'd take the job in a heartbeat....getting players who want to play for him would be the hard bit I think.

He's a volatile and unforgiving character and most players can't handle or don't respond well to that approach these days. I get what yer saying mate, some of these players need a right good kick up the arse but aw that will probably achieve if it's coming from a guy like Keane is players eyeing the exit door!
I understand what yer sayin.....we get the media.....Deep doon.....I think Keano would try his best for Celtic......whether its right or wrong.....I still think....He would be the man to turn us aroond....

We canny fuck aboot here.....We need Keane and players that will play fur him......Theres nae alternative.....Aw this 'mak a team fur the future' is too late.....we need a team tae tak back what belongs tae us....Keano is yer man.....than tak it fae there
i'd rather wee fucked aboot till kingdom comes than get keane
i'm not averse to him, massive kudos as a player and love his take on football TBH
He gets a bum deal, took Sunderland from bottom to chamionship winners in a season, got sacked for losing the dressing room
went to ipswich, wrong time

but my take on him, despite all the time on TV i've loved listening to him, he never points out where teams are going right/wrong TACTICALLY, he doesnt educate me as a simpleton like others
he's very forthright but its generally about individual players or teams attitudes

I understand what yer sayin.....we get the media.....Deep doon.....I think Keano would try his best for Celtic......whether its right or wrong.....I still think....He would be the man to turn us aroond....

Nae doubt he'd try his best mate that's the one thing I wouldnae be in any doubt about with regards to Keane I just think it's a risky move for a few reasons.

What will be will be mate, decision is out of our hands. (y)

Getting Keane in would be easy enough because he'd take the job in a heartbeat....getting players who want to play for him would be the hard bit I think.

He's a volatile and unforgiving character and most players can't handle or don't respond well to that approach these days. I get what yer saying mate, some of these players need a right good kick up the arse but aw that will probably achieve if it's coming from a guy like Keane is players eyeing the exit door!
when you lose a dressing room theres no getting it back
he would lose it at some point, a matter of time

he is a guy that doesn't suffer fools and would get annoyed at people not being as good as he was used to

when you lose a dressing room theres no getting it back
he would lose it at some point, a matter of time

he is a guy that doesn't suffer fools and would get annoyed at people not being as good as he was used to

Spot on. Got no issues with him demanding high standards or expecting 100% fight and determination from the players it's just how he channels it and how he reacts when he doesn't get it that's the problem. Could alienate a dressing room in jig time I reckon.

What will be will be re manager. Whoever it is we all must stand by him. A gigantic refurbishment job on way. New manager must be strong know the game inside out and most importantly grab the power and do its way. The board must let the new man do his job without interference of any kind.

What will be will be re manager. Whoever it is we all must stand by him. A gigantic refurbishment job on way. New manager must be strong know the game inside out and most importantly grab the power and do its way. The board must let the new man do his job without interference of any kind.

Whoever it is we all must stand by him

the definition of a celtic supporter ally, something we lost this year

is sarri any good

looked for out of work managers and he was in the A list category?

Dont know anything bout him but says he managed Juventus and Chelsea?

Last edited:
Someone on here recently said :

When you get offered the Celtic job you don't say that you want time to think about it . You say ''Yes !''

If Howe or anyone else has been offered the job I find it insulting that they are waiting to give a final answer - Waiting for what ?

If you believe that you can do the job then take it right away .
If you have doubts then you are certainly NOT the man for the job .

HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back