Absence

Sam

Be strong my friend in Celtic. You will get through this. Believe that.

We are here for you should you need us.

We are a family and you are in our hearts and in our prayers.

We are all with you. God Bless

Just remember it's good to share even at your loweat point the small things can raise your day stay strong HH

What a lovely post Kelly.

Sam you are in my prayers and remember the power of prayer and it’s healing. Stay strong ynwa

Good evening ghirls and bhoys,

I know nobody knows me here in the traditional sense, and I doubt anyone misses me, but I just wanted to say that the reason I haven't been active the past few weeks is because I'm really quite unwell. I really enjoyed interacting on here, whether it was lighthearted baneter or debating various things, I found it to be easily the most welcoming, intelligent and witty Celtic forum around. God willing, I'll be back to usual business sooner rather than later. But I might not be, so I just thought I'd send this message because I really like some of the folk on here and the interactions I've had with them. It reminds me that our fans really are the greatest in the world. That and so many other real world and online interactions I've had in the past with my fellow Tims.

Anyway,

Hail, Hail! Here we go, 10 in a row!

God bless you all.

Sam.

P.S. If El Thuggalo's red card gets rescinded by the SFA, I think it'll finish me off ;)

Well I know exactly how you feel my friend

There's nothing like Health issues to concentrate the mind and as you say if God is willing then you'll be back

It kind of puts footballing rivalries into perspective but no matter your health you should ALWAYS be grateful for the fact that you're a TIM

Imagine your health not being great and also being a HUN ! Not worth contemplating !!

Take care and God bless My thoughts and prayers go with you

HH?

Good evening ghirls and bhoys,

I know nobody knows me here in the traditional sense, and I doubt anyone misses me, but I just wanted to say that the reason I haven't been active the past few weeks is because I'm really quite unwell. I really enjoyed interacting on here, whether it was lighthearted baneter or debating various things, I found it to be easily the most welcoming, intelligent and witty Celtic forum around. God willing, I'll be back to usual business sooner rather than later. But I might not be, so I just thought I'd send this message because I really like some of the folk on here and the interactions I've had with them. It reminds me that our fans really are the greatest in the world. That and so many other real world and online interactions I've had in the past with my fellow Tims.

Anyway,

Hail, Hail! Here we go, 10 in a row!

God bless you all.

Sam.

P.S. If El Thuggalo's red card gets rescinded by the SFA, I think it'll finish me off ;)
cropped_irish-italian-flag-handshake-iStock-664576128.jpg

Back