Absent Friends

He made an appearance on here (Forest that is ) and was called out as to why he didn't regulate his blog MD ,Maria, and others can't mind who else got banned for a day but i did , he kinda put it out he'd neither the time or inclanation to do anything about it , the thread did decend into chaos but enough folk had there say

stopped giving him the hits the day i moved to here if he wants to do fk all and let the hun mob spew there bile then other supporters should stop giving him the views
The time or the inclination? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Whits the point of having a Celtic Blog if the only Cunts that post in it are Hun Bastards 🤬🤬🤬.. Guys a Fat Wanker & av NAE DOUBT never kicked a Fukin Baw in eez life!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Contradicts eezsel on a Daily Basis & his posts are Full of Errors.. Fuk im!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He made an appearance on here (Forest that is ) and was called out as to why he didn't regulate his blog MD ,Maria, and others can't mind who else got banned for a day but i did , he kinda put it out he'd neither the time or inclanation to do anything about it , the thread did decend into chaos but enough folk had there say

stopped giving him the hits the day i moved to here if he wants to do fk all and let the hun mob spew there bile then other supporters should stop giving him the views
I never knew all that I put post up the other day praising one if his pieces in the blog about the GB I've never read the comments no point it always goes back to CA way they scummy bastards🤬

The time or the inclination? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Whits the point of having a Celtic Blog if the only Cunts that post in it are Hun Bastards 🤬🤬🤬.. Guys a Fat Wanker & av NAE DOUBT never kicked a Fukin Baw in eez life!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Contradicts eezsel on a Daily Basis & his posts are Full of Errors.. Fuk im!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sean you are gold standard m8, i love it when your on and get going, everybodys a wanker ad minimum, but mostly a fat wanker, morelos, forrest, lennon, boyd etc. :) keep being you m8, love it

Back