Absent Friends

Special mention to jinkywasbetterthanmessi and venom2.

Who was the one that left but left a long message to everyone before he did. He was fun....I miss him to
To the tune o Davy’s on the road again.
Lubos on the Drugs Again, he’s oot his tits again. Wishing he wiz wi JFanny haudin Hauns again.
This song was brought to you by Celtic Tinder. Contact SB2 or his sidecat Hoopy

HH 🐈

To the tune o Davy’s on the road again.
Lubos on the Drugs Again, he’s oot his tits again. Wishing he wiz wi JFanny haudin Hauns again.
This song was brought to you by Celtic Tinder. Contact SB2 or his sidecat Hoopy

HH 🐈

Logged on earlier and my image had disappeared from my name. First thing I did was search for your name to see if you'd took it!!

After losing one of our own in Michael, it got me thinking that some of the regulars have gone AWOL
Hopefully, Spherical & Tony Soprano, are doing OK
Not hearing from them, even though we've never actually met, is concerning
Anyway, stay in touch and remember to check with your friends you haven't seen or heard frokm in a while
And check on your neighbours, or anyone who needs a hand up, not a hand out
Stay safe and Bless you and yours
HH
You sir a a good guy along guy along with the rest of the squad on here!Im doing ok ,new years resolution was to keep off all kinds of social media and not sit on the phone as much 😂Feel better for it!

Will always keep an eye on this forum and can i just say everyone of you are a credit to yourselves for looking out for eachother and the tribute to Michael Duffy. HH

You sir a a good guy along guy along with the rest of the squad on here!Im doing ok ,new years resolution was to keep off all kinds of social media and not sit on the phone as much 😂Feel better for it!

Will always keep an eye on this forum and can i just say everyone of you are a credit to yourselves for looking out for eachother and the tribute to Michael Duffy. HH
Untitled.jpg
not sit on the phone as much

Great stuff Tony, glad you're doing OK
Yeah, social media has it's good and bad sides
Stay well buddy
HH

Wits happening Tony was starting to think u were way big Luca brasi away swimming way the fishes

Fuck sake godfaither we awe were starting to think u were say big Luca swimmjng way the fishes🤣🤣 glad ur orite it's a cracking wee site looking out for others🥳😜

Admit it it’s the Annual chisel Sherpnin.
Glad to hear Fi you Tony look after yirsel and stay safe 👏

HH 🙏

Members online

Back