Absent Friends

DILLIGAF

After losing one of our own in Michael, it got me thinking that some of the regulars have gone AWOL
Hopefully, Spherical & Tony Soprano, are doing OK
Not hearing from them, even though we've never actually met, is concerning
Anyway, stay in touch and remember to check with your friends you haven't seen or heard frokm in a while
And check on your neighbours, or anyone who needs a hand up, not a hand out
Stay safe and Bless you and yours
HH

Last edited:
Anybody hear how Bill Cowie is,Bill had a bad turn last year I am sure it was cancer,the last time I spoke to him he said he was fine,our prayers are with you Bill..

Another noise member who never missed a shift was P.Anthony has anybody heard from him..
Our prayers are with you mate..

HH.
I'm sure someone said they'd seen Bill on another Celtic site recently Sprig.

Anybody hear how Bill Cowie is,Bill had a bad turn last year I am sure it was cancer,the last time I spoke to him he said he was fine,our prayers are with you Bill..

Another noise member who never missed a shift was P.Anthony has anybody heard from him..

HH.
I saw a post from Bill Cowie at the weekend on a Celticblog Facebook post, which was a relief. I'm hoping Tony is OK.

I saw a post from Bill Cowie at the weekend on a Celticblog Facebook post, which was a relief. I'm hoping Tony is OK.
Canny believe that Blogs still gon as Forrest never gave a Fuk letting SCUM Post day after day & I mean some SAD SHIT re CA etc! (par fur the crse wae SCUM) 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. NOISE is King & as I said was at the suggestion of oor Mick when both of us were on the Blog! Sadly his Mick 10iar will never be used again on the Blog altho as I recall his last post wiz Phuq the Huns🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. NEVER keep a good Man doon.. A Fitting comment if ever I've heard wan!! 🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🍻🍻☘️☘️

Canny believe that Blogs still gon as Forrest never gave a Fuk letting SCUM Post day after day & I mean some SAD SHIT re CA etc! (par fur the crse wae SCUM) 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. NOISE is King & as I said was at the suggestion of oor Mick when both of us were on the Blog! Sadly his Mick 10iar will never be used again on the Blog altho as I recall his last post wiz Phuq the Huns🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. NEVER keep a good Man doon.. A Fitting comment if ever I've heard wan!! 🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🍻🍻☘️☘️
He made an appearance on here (Forest that is ) and was called out as to why he didn't regulate his blog MD ,Maria, and others can't mind who else got banned for a day but i did , he kinda put it out he'd neither the time or inclanation to do anything about it , the thread did decend into chaos but enough folk had there say

stopped giving him the hits the day i moved to here if he wants to do fk all and let the hun mob spew there bile then other supporters should stop giving him the views

HH.
P. Anthony is Tony Soprano. I've seen Bill Cowie post on other social media sites. 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back