Access all areas: Celtic 2 v 0 Hibs

Just a wee point that has always concerned me ( well , in the last few years anyway ) - Why are Celtic using Parks of Hamilton buses as we saw in the video ?
The Parks are big supporters of Sevco ( on the Board ) - can you imagine the outcry if a Celtic Board member ran a bus company and Sevco used their buses . The Union Bigots would be hijacking and burning them in Edmiston Drive .

Just a wee point that has always concerned me ( well , in the last few years anyway ) - Why are Celtic using Parks of Hamilton buses as we saw in the video ?
The Parks are big supporters of Sevco ( on the Board ) - can you imagine the outcry if a Celtic Board member ran a bus company and Sevco used their buses . The Union Bigots would be hijacking and burning them in Edmiston Drive .

You are right I have wondered about that too- does anyone have a reply?

??????????????

Reactions: TET
Back