Addressing corruption in Football (Sport Generally)

TET

Corruption needs addressed in Sport.

An oversight group for sport should be set up similar to Fifa/Eufa but specific to routing out corruption with powers to keep all administrations in check with sub committees in every association under the FIFA banner. It should have powers like auditors and ability to fast track straight to legal proceedings to root all financial skullduggery out in accordance to the principle of sporting equity.

Sky TV manipulation of certain leagues in my opinion is anathema to principle of sport.

And is Part of the financial doping thats killed all non doped leagues while convincing all the fans of non doped leagues that their leagues are NOT worth it.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

A proper EUFA region broadcaster should replace Sky and the money taken in should be distributed into grass roots football rather than into tax havens and specific teams or leagues.

This latest system will kill grass roots football making it very unlikely that any team outside the TV network subsidy and Elitism in European competition meaning no ordinary teams will ever be able to compete without billionaires playing status symbol games.

Also the sporting side needs to be emphasised more and the sustainable business models need to be enforced by banning clubs who go into admin for several years and dare I say it clubs that liquidate get declared dead and shunned if they died through negligent business model.

Innovation is great but skullduggery is not innovation and skullduggery should be anathema to sport.

A line need to be drawn between skullduggery and innovation with emphasis on the spirit of sport rather than hubris or secret agendas.

All secret agreements in sport should automatically be null and void unless ratified at the highest levels or law in europe.

Failure to comply with the spirit of sport should be automatic sine die.

If the business is run properly it should not be able to die if it has massive support. Transparency of all sporting clubs should be enforced by Eufa with any auditor qualifications an automatic disqualification.

All associations under the Fifa umbrella should be run with emphasis on transparency in my opinion.

Just like there was a anti racism in sport
Their should be an anti corruption in sport drive
Hungarians
Bulgarians
Croatians
Polish
Scandinavians
etc etc etc

All love sport and football particularly

But corruption is turning really big football countries into a Joke
And the SFA SPFL and the biggest scandal in UK sport should be properly addressed at the highest levels of the game as well as by law courts of Europe.

But sadly I suspect they all geta nice big slice into tax havens to keep the farce on the road.

Now this is not an exhaustive list of reforms, just things I personally think is killing football.

Feel free to add in anything you feel is more important below or even reject any or all of my criticisms.

Football in this country will die not because any club dies in my opinion. But if financial doping is not properly addressed and punished with proper sanctions and thats much more likely, in my opinion, to end the game.

Secret agreements should automatically be investigated by highest courts to route out skullduggery.

Sport with secrets isn't sport its a scam
Sport without transparency sustainability and accountability is not sport its a scam

All small clubs in sport should be able to naturally grow through proper sporting acumen
When money becomes the game only its finished as sport its purely business

And if the business model is corrupt it needs exposed and sanctioned.

All non subsidised leagues are being shafted by financial doping and the secret untransparent nature of skullduggery needs to be eradicated from the beautiful game because its not beautiful right now.

Its more like a drug habit. A pure mess and the dealers of the game involve administrators, and a corrupt cabal of money men. And it wouldn't surprise me if the money pumped in by ordinary fans finds its way into secret bank accounts in tax havens.

Sport is suppose to support society, not rip it off by syphoning massive chunks of cash out the economy straight into private bank accounts while bypassing the tax due to the economy.

Anyway rant over.

Last edited:
IMO world football will eventually destroy itself in the form we know it through greed and corruption . It is used by oligarchs ,autocrat billionaires( who virtually own countries) and Asian billionaires needing somewhere to get their currency into the western market for security in case there is an Arab spring type uprising in their own countries and they cannot get their assets out .Abramovich being feted in the UK as respectable billionaire is a national disgrace. The minimum amount of research will provide enough information on how he became a billionaire, his part in the robbery of Russian oil and incarceration of Khodokorsky is there to see . International club football has become the preferred easy place to launder massive amounts of currency with complicit national associations in full view of governments

Back