Adidas

Hmm, the famous 3 stripes going down the sleeves of our iconic hoops, I smell an unbroken hoops debate.
Adidas lost a recent court case about the three stripes branding, Ben. It allows other manufacturers to copy the design (O'Neill's have done it for years in the Gaelic).

Reckon Adidas might go back to the early 90's phase when they changed the trefoil logo with what they use now and look at another way to use the three stripes.

Didn't know that mate, but I do remember reading a story about Adidas making the kits for Holland in the 70's but Johan Cruyff was sponsored by another brand, and there is pictures of the teams lining uo and JC didn't have the 3 stripes on his sleeves.
Hahahahahaha the Dassler brother who started PUMA signed up Cruyff and they customised his shirt.

There's a theory that that is one of the reasons he withdrew from the 78 squad, as Adidas weren't prepared to bend on the three-stripes for that one.

I remember in primary school you went from having the soft gym shoes to your first brand.

Mines were adidas kick’s. I thought i was the nuts with them on. Then Samba but in high school it was mostly nike at PE. They just seemed to have more designs at the time.

Guys have flat feet wheras ghirls have good arches. Adidas shoes are the best and support the arches. I like their humped arches there actually mire comfortable than say nike that dont support the arches.

Arches are like a ghirl wearing heels, it shapes the legs whereas flat shoes without arches over time, the arches fall and then become flat footed and the legs no longer get shaped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back