ADRIAN DURHAM

Heard it!
I went to a glaziers this morning to pick up a replacement double glazed unit that I'd ordered. Took them about 20 minutes trying to find it then this wee gimp comes out wearing a hun tracky top and says "aye its broke"
I put on my best serious face and said "broke like the ranjurs or just chipped?"
Cue small tantrum from the small hun.
My next question "have you had a lot of breakages since Sunday?" nearly put him over the edge.
Don't think I'll go back 🤔

This arsehole should be more concerned about falsely rich, bang average English clubs being allowed to stockpile players, that may not be cheating but it's hardly good for the game.
If it wasn't for Celtic nobody would be talking about big Forster this week because he wouldn't have been playing!
That’s true ,did Chelsea not get sanctioned re stockpiling, remember that wee player we had ,Tommy Burns brought him here, family as well, and he jumped ship to Chelsea,(can’t remember is name), some on here will know! He’s done sod all ever since!went from club to club,they are all at it ,city,.liverpool ,etc hh

I went to a glaziers this morning to pick up a replacement double glazed unit that I'd ordered. Took them about 20 minutes trying to find it then this wee gimp comes out wearing a hun tracky top and says "aye its broke"
I put on my best serious face and said "broke like the ranjurs or just chipped?"
My next question "have you had a lot of breakages since Sunday?" nearly put him over the edge.

Cue drum roll and then tune

That’s true ,did Chelsea not get sanctioned re stockpiling, remember that wee player we had ,Tommy Burns brought him here, family as well, and he jumped ship to Chelsea,(can’t remember is name), some on here will know! He’s done sod all ever since!went from club to club,they are all at it ,city,.liverpool ,etc hh
I think Chelsea got done for illegally approaching/signing/paying youngsters. There is at the moment no limit to the number of players you can stockpile and farm out (and probably won't be as it suits the very big clubs the most). Chelsea had over 40 players out on loan for a number of years - their longest serving player had never actually played a single game for them but he finally got sold last season after over ten seasons being registered to Chelsea!

You are thinking of Islam Feruz who everyone thought was going to be a real superstar but he got his head so far up his arse his career went nowhere. His last disasterous loan spell was 4 games for League 1 Swindon Town in 2016-17, meaning he played a total of 23 first team matches in his whole career, none of them in the top flight of any country he was loaned to. And he was committed to playing for Scotland so was a loss at international level too, as well as to the Hoops

On celts are here forum ,this feckin clown on Talksport,claims Southampton won the league cup,?..and that was unfair ???????
This clowns take is that loans are unfair and should be stopped,ok dickhead,start with sevco and their serious debt ,as Southampton apparently they are paying most off the wages for the ‘waa’,off course he is so far up sevco’s arse,its a wonder he does not pass out with the stink,hh
He's a fanny looking to cause debate Waste of fuckin' space Reminds me of another wanker who used to be on Radio Clyde Derek Johnstone

Couple of baws from the same scrotum

HH🍀

Islam Feruz? Currently without a club I think.

I think Chelsea got done for illegally approaching/signing/paying youngsters. There is at the moment no limit to the number of players you can stockpile and farm out (and probably won't be as it suits the very big clubs the most). Chelsea had over 40 players out on loan for a number of years - their longest serving player had never actually played a single game for them but he finally got sold last season after over ten seasons being registered to Chelsea!

You are thinking of Islam Feruz who everyone thought was going to be a real superstar but he got his head so far up his arse his career went nowhere. His last disasterous loan spell was 4 games for League 1 Swindon Town in 2016-17, meaning he played a total of 23 first team matches in his whole career, none of them in the top flight of any country he was loaned to. And he was committed to playing for Scotland so was a loss at international level too, as well as to the Hoops
Fuck me you beat me again Bridie! Getting bored of this 😾

Let me know when you want it fitted mate.

Think about this guys. What that fud does works !! Here we are on a Celtic forum discussing the arsewipe. Its clickbait designed to goad opinions out of mugs who'll phone his show,increase his audience and keep him in a feckin' job. Starve him to death with indifference and he'll end up muttering to himself in a corner :mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Back