Adverts in the noise??? No no

Winter

I understand that it might be difficult for the staff to keep track of everything to do with cookies no doubt but I'm never ever went to even check fester fester so shouldn't have any hun cookies and definitely shouldnt have slippys ugly wee face oan the noise cmon man HH ☘
Screenshot_20210619-143840_Chrome.jpg

Winter has asked me to delete this tread as he meant to send it as a private message. I said I'll leave it up for now, or it will look like I'm censoring you guys, which I'm not! These campaigns are sold across a large number of football sites - and they are just buying UK traffic on football sites, thus Slippy appears, Nothing to do with cookies.

On a happier note the Scottish Premiership table on The Celtic Star updated yesterday and even though we have a bespoke edition, allowing us to call them theRangers, it initially appeared referencing then under R rather than t. So after getting the technical guys to amend it so that theRangers are bottom of our table.

I have to confess, I have the ads turned off when I access the Noise (or anything else) on my computer (sorry, WC!), however on my tablet (mostly when I'm at work) I have the ads turned on so the Noise can collect the revenue it deserves. Have seen some weird stuff on the tablet, ad-wise, and perhaps being in the U.S. I get a different set of ads, but never had Slippy on my screen.

I have to confess, I have the ads turned off when I access the Noise (or anything else) on my computer (sorry, WC!), however on my tablet (mostly when I'm at work) I have the ads turned on so the Noise can collect the revenue it deserves. Have seen some weird stuff on the tablet, ad-wise, and perhaps being in the U.S. I get a different set of ads, but never had Slippy on my screen.
Ditto with my phone.

I understand that it might be difficult for the staff to keep track of everything to do with cookies no doubt but I'm never ever went to even check fester fester so shouldn't have any hun cookies and definitely shouldnt have slippys ugly wee face oan the noise cmon man HH ☘
View attachment 14616
Naw keep the prick oan reminds us we’re naw like the fucking Scouse friekshitshowwankstaindickheidbastardo
Just me

HH 😂👏

Winter has asked me to delete this tread as he meant to send it as a private message. I said I'll leave it up for now, or it will look like I'm censoring you guys, which I'm not! These campaigns are sold across a large number of football sites - and they are just buying UK traffic on football sites, thus Slippy appears, Nothing to do with cookies.

On a happier note the Scottish Premiership table on The Celtic Star updated yesterday and even though we have a bespoke edition, allowing us to call them theRangers, it initially appeared referencing then under R rather than t. So after getting the technical guys to amend it so that theRangers are bottom of our table.
No no no that’s not fair on Imatim this has all the hallmarks of a new classic thread 🧵
Keep this as a tribute to Imatim he’s no hud yin furra while
God bless the classic Imatim threeeeeeeds

HH 😂

I have to confess, I have the ads turned off when I access the Noise (or anything else) on my computer (sorry, WC!), however on my tablet (mostly when I'm at work) I have the ads turned on so the Noise can collect the revenue it deserves. Have seen some weird stuff on the tablet, ad-wise, and perhaps being in the U.S. i get a different set of ads, but never had Slippy on my screen.
Tbh I'm not certain but I'd be surprised if putting on adblocker would cost the noise any advertising fees ?

Back