Adverts in the noise??? No no

Can we at least change the table at the bottom of the site please WC.....we all know "Rangers" won the league. Seasons over. Can we reset the points to 0 and change their name??
I've made that change on The Celtic Star but if I ask to get it done on here it will update on other Celtic sites using the same partner as Celtic Noise, so you'll have to suffer it a little bit longer. You can always visit The Star to see them at the bottom of our table as theRangers! Competitive Advantage CSC.

Lads I use Google Chrome for everything but online banking and I have an addon from the official Chrome Appstore called Ublock Origin. Just google it and you'll get the official link to the appstore. It blocks everything but the ads in your Facebook newstream and even prevents the ads you get before youtube videos. However it can see all your data as it scans your webpages which is why I use Microsoft Edge with no addons for my online banking etc.
On The Noise I see nothing other than user content. (Sorry WC but I'll be a guerilla for life:cool::ROFLMAO:!)

Members online

Latest posts

Back