After rejected Celtic’s ‘Magnificent’ offer, do you want Turnbull signed?

Of course sign him if he wants to come. What are we fucking ten? The way people swing from liking to venom really has me wondering. So we would let one of the best prospects slip away because he hurt your feelings? Fucking grow up people.

It was the same with Rogers disciples. Fucking loved him then went all mental and venomous. Pathetic. We need good players and for £3m I think he will be a snip. His agent made a cunt if it. Do you want to put the lad off reconsidering by acting like a love spurned psycho?

Because some of the comments I’ve read on our sites, makes me think Sevco haven’t got the moron market cornered.

He’s fucking 19. Get a grip and get him signed. If you don’t want to support him at the games fine. Plenty fucking will.

Last edited:
Of course sign him if he wants to come. What are we Fuckibg ten? The way people swing from liking to venom really has me wondering. So we would let one of the best prospects slip away because he hurt your feeling bad? Fuckibg grow up people.

It was the same with Rogers disciples. Fuckibg lived him then went all mental and venomous. Pathetic. We need good players and for £3m I think he will be a snip. His agent made a cunt if it. Do you want to put the lad off reconsidering by acting like a love spurned psycho?

Because some of the comments I’ve read on our sites makes me think Sevco haven’t got the moron market cornered.

He’s fucking 19. Get a grip and get him signed. If you don’t want to support him at the games fine. Plenty fucking will.

I'm sure that you can understand the negativity this story has engendered, and if it turns out that the young man wasn't chancing his arm and trying to take the piss out of what we are led to believe was an outstanding offer then I'm sure folk on here may view things differently.

You haven't cornered the market in negativity, you know.

Of course sign him if he wants to come. What are we Fuckibg ten? The way people swing from liking to venom really has me wondering. So we would let one of the best prospects slip away because he hurt your feeling bad? Fuckibg grow up people.

It was the same with Rogers disciples. Fuckibg lived him then went all mental and venomous. Pathetic. We need good players and for £3m I think he will be a snip. His agent made a cunt if it. Do you want to put the lad off reconsidering by acting like a love spurned psycho?

Because some of the comments I’ve read on our sites makes me think Sevco haven’t got the moron market cornered.

Sensible as usual TV

The lad was misled by his agent. He is not even in Scotland apparently. Let's not rush to petulance. I sense an element of "How dare he turn down an offer to play for the mighty Celtic."

That's a little too simplistic, Doc. Celtic made a great offer for the kid, currently valued at only100,000 pounds on transfermarket-dot-com, and he's not going to get anywhere close to what Celtic offered anywhere else. If he doesn't want to play for Celtic, that's cool -- but we should just withdraw the offer and look elsewhere. We shouldn't be chasing this clown when there are others out there who we could get, chances are for less.

Turnbull should change agents. He should also change barbers, but that's another story.

I just hope Motherhell is beating the shit out of his agent as we speak for passing on what would have been a big payday for them.

As for Turnbull, if we sign him, he better look like fucking Ronaldinho out there.

I'm sure that you can understand the negativity this story has engendered, and if it turns out that the young man wasn't chancing his arm and trying to take the piss out of what we are led to believe was an outstanding offer then I'm sure folk on here may view things differently.

You haven't cornered the market in negativity, you know.

Im
Never negative. I tell the truth and some people who prefer tinted glasses don’t like it. If the situation is not the best pretending it is was never my style. Or worse, feeling you’re being a traitor because you say the board have ducked us up. That’s just a fact, not negative.

The Scotsman is saying he's had assurances on playing time. Sounds like a way of allowing him to backtrack and look like he's saving face. Not buying he's had any assurances be it financial or on playing time at all. If he signs It'' be a clean slate for me. Hope we've done homework on his character though. We have a fairly good dressing room right now

Im
Never negative. I tell the truth and some people who prefer tinted glasses don’t like it. If the situation is not the best pretending it is was never my style. Or worse, feeling you’re being a traitor because you say the board have ducked us up. That’s just a fact, not negative.
It's the tricky thing when we're all debating in type.

What might be spoken in a certain tone or manner doesn't always translate too well in black and white.

Things that are said out loud can often drift out of consciousness after 5 minutes, but they can leave an indelible mark in print.

I guess it's just as well that we don't take things too personally..........

It's the tricky thing when we're all debating in type.

What might be spoken in a certain tone or manner doesn't always translate too well in black and white.

Things that are said out loud can often drift out of consciousness after 5 minutes, but they can leave an indelible mark in print.

I guess it's just as well that we don't take things too personally..........

I only take things personally when someone calls me a hun. Everything else is fair game. No one has all the answers, just an opinion. I give mine without fear or apologies. Do I go off my nut at times? Absolutely. It’s a family trait. :)

The revival of the deal seems to have emerged and gathered pace off the back of Brown's comments in his interview.
If it's still on then yeah take him.
Its all still fogged with "was it the agent" "was it the player".
No harm or digs aimed at anyone on here but I could of guessed a couple at least who would of kicked off before they did and did ?. I'll add that I wasn't too chuffed he didn't take the offer straight away but once I removed the green tinteds there are perfectly reasonable arguments why he would weigh up his options.
@ Icafiero - 100% agree on the agent and the haircut hahha
I'm happy to give him time to find his feet at the club - if he has Ronaldinho type impact =party time ?

Transfer market is a site only good for stats. I mind having a bit of an argument with an English lad I worked with a while back about KT as the site had him on there for pittance. It only seems to add the £m if you played in a "bigger" league. Check out our first team valuations https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/celtic-glasgow/kader/verein/371/saison_id/2018
Grim reading for the most part. They have bumped up KT since the last time I looked at least. £11.25m now, still shite. Imagine the carnage if we sold him for that!

The revival of the deal seems to have emerged and gathered pace off the back of Brown's comments in his interview.
If it's still on then yeah take him.
Its all still fogged with "was it the agent" "was it the player".
No harm or digs aimed at anyone on here but I could of guessed a couple at least who would of kicked off before they did and did ?. I'll add that I wasn't too chuffed he didn't take the offer straight away but once I removed the green tinteds there are perfectly reasonable arguments why he would weigh up his options.
@ Icafiero - 100% agree on the agent and the haircut hahha
I'm happy to give him time to find his feet at the club - if he has Ronaldinho type impact =party time ?

Transfer market is a site only good for stats. I mind having a bit of an argument with an English lad I worked with a while back about KT as the site had him on there for pittance. It only seems to add the £m if you played in a "bigger" league. Check out our first team valuations https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/celtic-glasgow/kader/verein/371/saison_id/2018
Grim reading for the most part. They have bumped up KT since the last time I looked at least. £11.25m now, still shite. Imagine the carnage if we sold him for that!

Mayhem would ensue if anycunt sold KT for that pittance. It would never happen.

I only take things personally when someone calls me a hun. Everything else is fair game. No one has all the answers, just an opinion. I give mine without fear or apologies. Do I go off my nut at times? Absolutely. It’s a family trait. :)
I know, and I appreciate that TV1.

I'm a bit of a twister by nature (one of my family traits) and I'm prone to changing my mind, or sitting on the fence.

I like the fact that we all fall in and fall out from time-to-time. It makes for interesting debate and also challenges preconceived notions.

I'm quite envious that I'm not as committed to a course of action, or as straight-talking - but I do enjoy reading other folks opinions and it helps set up an argument to challenge my own beliefs.

I know, and I appreciate that TV1.

I'm a bit of a twister by nature (one of my family traits) and I'm prone to changing my mind, or sitting on the fence.

I like the fact that we all fall in and fall out from time-to-time. It makes for interesting debate and also challenges preconceived notions.

I'm quite envious that I'm not as committed to a course of action, or as straight-talking - but I do enjoy reading other folks opinions and it helps set up an argument to challenge my own beliefs.

Agreed. We all want our club to give our team a fighting chance to improve. We all have different opinions on how to achieve that. We all have different opinions of the quality of players we have coming through. Who could make us better etc. The bottom line for me is we at least have a fucking go. If we do that I will be happy. It’s the inaction that drives me mental. I’m pleasantly surprised we seem to be moving faster. Seem being the operative word as we haven’t signed anyone yet. The draw is made today. I’m hoping this week will see quality additions.

Members online

Latest posts

Back