After rejected Celtic’s ‘Magnificent’ offer, do you want Turnbull signed?

Fucking interweb does ma box in
Just read that Celtic have 'walked away' from the Turnbull deal
Minutes before, I read, 'Celtic on the verge of signing Turnbull'
I have followed Celtic as man and Bhoy and I have always remembered one thing, family comes first and as much as I love and have an affiliation with Celtic, they do not, put bread on my table
So, in retrospect, me getting myself into a lather about things outwith my control, is mental
Celtic, either wiil, or won't sign him, if they do, fair enough, if they don't, that's ok by me too, for I am but a JAFO and it's outwith my remit, or control
I really couldn't give a munky's
This, is of course, my personal opinion & as we all should know, opinions are like bums, everybody's got one
And never forget, telling Scottish people to calm down, is right up there, with baptizing a cat
Usually has the same result
Peace on you
HH
Stella(r) rant DILLIGAF!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't have a problem with players keeping their options ope5n regards transfers, I do have a problem with agents who pimp their player to the highest bidder, when a club has already made him a decent offer. Happy the clubs pulled the out of the deal. Now Peter go & f**kin sign somone ffs.

Fucking interweb does ma box in
Just read that Celtic have 'walked away' from the Turnbull deal
Minutes before, I read, 'Celtic on the verge of signing Turnbull'
I have followed Celtic as man and Bhoy and I have always remembered one thing, family comes first and as much as I love and have an affiliation with Celtic, they do not, put bread on my table
So, in retrospect, me getting myself into a lather about things outwith my control, is mental
Celtic, either wiil, or won't sign him, if they do, fair enough, if they don't, that's ok by me too, for I am but a JAFO and it's outwith my remit, or control
I really couldn't give a munky's
This, is of course, my personal opinion & as we all should know, opinions are like bums, everybody's got one
And never forget, telling Scottish people to calm down, is right up there, with baptizing a cat
Usually has the same result
Peace on you
HH

100% logic and would remain if it were not for the prize of all prizes Celtic win-10-in-a-row which no logic can counter.

PL needs pressure applied now and from every angle possible to not feck this window up.
I read on here and elsewhere people knocking the few who were saying he was going to let us down in the transfer windows, like most I dismissed them as over pessimists.

No more can they be considered so. The past 3 windows have been poor to joke standard, and three is a habit!

Treble trebles are great, but only the League really counts for anything, we all know that!
Remember the deid club who won 9 and their majority who thought murray was beyond question, a financial genius, could not go wrong.

I'm thankful they have the scouse as he is never going to be a man manager any more than Roy keane, but even Keane had one good season. Last season the reality was just a 9 point gap and we had a fair few last minutes wins.
If sevco buy a few decent players and we don't. those who think we have a magic squad, better hope for no injuries.

Don't think Turnbull is Celtic class we are looking for a class midfielder that will perform in Europe. We need one more striker as Bayo untested . It's defence we need to add to probably four defenders to give us a chance in Europe. I believe we have enough to see off the Scottish teams to get the nine. I and all of the Celtic family want more as we have been spoiled the last few years . 55 titles are in our reach let's go for it .

Players come and players go. Very few play for the jersey. Those days are largely gone. You win some and you lose some. I only want players who want to be here and want to win trophies. No interest in turning up and just putting in a shift. Football is not about participation. It is all about winning. If you do not have the hunger to win every match you will never be great. I wonder if the medical includes psychological screening or is just orthopaedic, respiratory and cardiovascular. Physical competency is a given but what really makes the big difference lies in the top two inches. It's not intelligence I'm talking about. It's how much determination and emotional resilience you have. The old Nike slogan still applies Just Do It. Physical fitness and ball skills can only get you so far. We need players who are psychologically fit.

Players come and players go. Very few play for the jersey. Those days are largely gone. You win some and you lose some. I only want players who want to be here and want to win trophies. No interest in turning up and just putting in a shift. Football is not about participation. It is all about winning. If you do not have the hunger to win every match you will never be great. I wonder if the medical includes psychological screening or is just orthopaedic, respiratory and cardiovascular. Physical competency is a given but what really makes the big difference lies in the top two inches. It's not intelligence I'm talking about. It's how much determination and emotional resilience you have. The old Nike slogan still applies Just Do It. Physical fitness and ball skills can only get you so far. We need players who are psychologically fit.
mental strength Fisiani, decent player with mental strength,everytime, over a classy bottle merchant everytime!
http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/2008-04-27:+Celtic+3-2+Rangers,+Premier+League

Members online

Back