after tonight there are 3 players who should never pull on a Celtic jersey again Barcas Ralston and Taylor

The board MUST buy a new goalie.
Last night I was expecting a defeat.
If Barkas and Bitton hadnโ€™t been so bad, Celtic would have won that game.
I was pleasantly surprised about Celtic, there was more life in that team than the whole of last season.
Although this playing out from the back didnโ€™t help my blood pressure.

Why is there children on here?
Why not? You donโ€™t have to be over 18 to support Celtic, the noise, like Celtic is โ€œopen to allโ€ winning captains is the only person that can pull threads, being working class from the west of Scotland, swearing is an essential part of my vocabulary, but know when not to, ma maw, god rest her, would still clip me round the ear when I was in my fifties if she heard me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

why! he offers nothing going forward can't beat a man and his crossing of the ball is atrocious, he also can't defend
Big season ahead for Taylor to see if he can really prove his worth for us imo.
With us still expected to dominate possession in most matches in the league, I've still got my doubts that he can really deliver.
Steady and very ordinary player imo

Old fans sayin backin in the day mate when the Celtic view was referred to as PRAVDA
Pravda was the Russian government news agency, only had good news stories, just like the Celtic view, then up spouted the fanzines like โ€œnot the viewโ€ that were sold at games, they were very, very funny and super critical of the Celtic board,
Now available online, weโ€™ll worth a wee look

I think Taylor is a smashing player..needs to work on his final ball obviously but he is still very young and will get better with better management..he is extremely unlucky as he will always be compared to KT who was our best left back in a long long time..he can become as good if not better than Tom Boyd imo

Pravda was the Russian government news agency, only had good news stories, just like the Celtic view, then up spouted the fanzines like โ€œnot the viewโ€ that were sold at games, they were very, very funny and super critical of the Celtic board,
Now available online, weโ€™ll worth a wee look
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ loved NTV โ€œthey embarrassed the hoopsโ€ wonder wit player the day would get that accolade ๐Ÿงค ๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Taylor is a smashing player..needs to work on his final ball obviously but he is still very young and will get better with better management..he is extremely unlucky as he will always be compared to KT who was our best left back in a long long time..he can become as good if not better than Tom Boyd imo
Agreed till the last bit Docco , easy target definitely no the worse IMO ๐Ÿคซ

It's great that we have got competition for the Taylor position Docco, and between Taylor and Monty on what they both have within there game is the complete player in KT imo.
Great to have the option with who suits best for the opposition we are facing and falls into the player rotation to keep them fresh.
Not a position that concerns me to much at the moment, but out of the 2 I'll still guess Monty might get the more game time as the season progresses

Members online

Back