AGENDA against GERRARD in Scotland.!!!!!

Ray

On celts are here forum Robbie Fowler claims agenda against him ,well certainly not in the media, smsm!!!!!’etc seemingly 2 more wins for sevco and he has the best points before he arrived !!! On e-Tim’s forum ,a post by’scottish proddies and z’ whatever that is? states ‘Gerrard is not protestant enough,should never been appointed,every time we appoint one of ‘them’it ruins us ,Le Guen ,pedro,time to get back to pre Murray era , I assume they also mean players? Moving into 21 century ,? No , back to 17 th more like,hh

Won't be long until his own supporters call him out as a Fenian bassa. If they get beat today then I think he'll walk. They do like walking away from the midden.
Already are !!!!!to be honest can’t see him walk away ,that would admit defeat !!!!!! His credibility would be shot ,if not already ? They can’t afford to sack him ,walk away would be best for them ,?,were would he go ? Don’t matter to us right enough! but team gerrard have a lot of building to do, his only hope ,to me anyway ,is to try to get far as poss in europe,hh

That's it hoopy HIS team! a "captain" that wets the bed if teams are in there face, a £7m marquee signing that's happy to be a underdog? And backed by a clueless Clown. All aboard....Certainly! CHOO CHOO Let's go! 🙄🤣
Ryan Kunt (a winger apparently) not one assist in domestic football this SEASON, I think that's a phenomenal stat, what a dud, or is it fud?
:unsure: both probably.

Slippy will have a transfer fund this summer (according to the BBC's Scottish gossip) because sevco is willing to "slash the asking price for 28-year-old English right-back James Tavernier to around £4m" (yes, that's what it says!) and Spurs can have Barisic for £22M (YES, THAT's what it says!!). Jabba clearly thinks that this makes Tavernier sound like an England international but surely Man City, PSG, Real Madrid et al will be lining up to buy at these prices... I mean, think how much more expensive they would be if they had won anything!

Members online

Latest posts

Back