AGM

I think Bankier's been on the sauce! "European football has changed and clubs Celtic’s size going into the CL regularly get pasted" 🤷‍♂️
Well he shud be trying to get better telly money for the league then to try and qualify for the champs league then the cash from that reinvest that into the squad to keep us in and around the champs league its like in Scotland the whole fitbaw setup just accept that we've been left behind does my fuckin nut in wheres the fuckin ambition???

Well he shud be trying to get better telly money for the league then to try and qualify for the champs league then the cash from that reinvest that into the squad to keep us in and around the champs league its like in Scotland the whole fitbaw setup just accept that we've been left behind does my fuckin nut in wheres the fuckin ambition???
Somebody asked about developing the main stand and getting capacity up to 70k

Reply, stadium expansion is not a priority, and that the growing trend across Europe is in fact a reduction in size.

There's the fucking ambition Cairnsy! 😾

Somebody asked about developing the main stand and getting capacity up to 70k

Reply, stadium expansion is not a priority, and that the growing trend across Europe is in fact a reduction in size.

There's the fucking ambition Cairnsy! 😾
A reduction In size 🤔 I've not seen one club anywhere who's reducing capacity the guys a fuckin idiot....for Me the stadiums big enuf we don't need an extra 10000 seats for 6/8 European games a year to me thats a waste of money but we shud be investing In the squad then the euro money gets fuckin better its not hard is it ffs

Res 5 is Wilson's re-election it's gone to a vote.
Res 6 is Bankiers re-election it's gone to a vote.

(Claims that Bankier won the vote comfortably, not official yet)
communication between fans is bad
communication from shareholders is bad
communication from board is woeful

communication between the 3 is woeful

And despite a year full of angry fans it would seem noone wants to address the communication issues

i bet they all get. voted back on

And another year of moaning about stuff that never gets a proper address from the board or properly communicated

just waffle around everything that fans feel aint being addressed followed by board reelected snd then silence about everyuthing

no real agenda laid out by fans groups
no real agenda rebuttals with actual communications

just repeat

no doubt the people wanting res 12 havent even raised their points in any meaningful way

i did notice that babnkier on celtic tv claims ange was signed by peter lawell

and i bet noone asked why that was the case?

Res 5 is Wilson's re-election it's gone to a vote.
Res 6 is Bankiers re-election it's gone to a vote.

(Claims that Bankier won the vote comfortably, not official yet)
Who the fuck are attending this annual shitshow and having the votes to allow such arseholes as bankier and Wilson to possibly remain within there roles within the club, when proven tossers?

the 3 dudes being interviewed on celtic tv

bankier nicholson and some other dude

ive never even heard of the finance officer

and couldnt have guessed who nicholson was

so two faces who been on board for years and most important 2 of 3 dudes on board are just clandestine at best

speaks volumes imo

2 most powerful guys on celtic board are shadow men

and nobody answers a straight question ever

communication between fans is bad
communication from shareholders is bad
communication from board is woeful

communication between the 3 is woeful

And despite a year full of angry fans it would seem noone wants to address the communication issues

i bet they all get. voted back on

And another year of moaning about stuff that never gets a proper address from the board or properly communicated

just waffle around everything that fans feel aint being addressed followed by board reelected snd then silence about everyuthing

no real agenda laid out by fans groups
no real agenda rebuttals with actual communications

just repeat

no doubt the people wanting res 12 havent even raised their points in any meaningful way

i did notice that babnkier on celtic tv claims ange was signed by peter lawell

and i bet noone asked why that was the case?
Believe the rift grows ever wider between the real support and the money men within celtic each year this bollocks of a AGM, comes around, with nothing but shite comes out of it and nothing of any worth being relayed back to the supporters as such.
Answers to questions that matter? The sound of silence gets louder each year by the looks of things still

Believe the rift grows ever wider between the real support and the money men within celtic each year this bollocks of a AGM, comes around, with nothing but shite comes out of it and nothing of any worth being relayed back to the supporters as such.
Answers to questions that matter? The sound of silence gets louder each year by the looks of things still
the wilson dude more or less said he said what he did in papers because of his connections with rangers

bankier has connection with rangers

the police dude doesnt like celtic fans

and no shareholder asks why these cunts are on the board if they are associated with rangers?

maybe our shares are owned by huns

that way they control the narrative and shut down things that need communicated and highlight all the shite and waffle as deflection

im now 100 percent get the board to feck

nobody is addressing the real issues

no mention from board about the anything negative

no mention of communication issues

and the all seem friggin clueless about football

Back