AGM

Something is definately rank rotten at club

Did anybody mention the current class action against club or its financial impact should it be found Celtic boys club was responsibility of the Company?

the refusal to explain why res 12 should be voted down without clarification in legal terms if not laymen terms with references.

If DD overrules the vast majority of room to keep his special team who dont actually addrtess club concerns and constantly refer to club as company

The lack of gumption and constant p[atting each other on back with no clarity or communications but like lennon refering to how they deal with everything head on but dont actually answer any questions

the fact the major shareholder doesnt turn up but overules everyone who does with no answers

the total denial about everything and the sleekit underhadedness and refusal to publicly address all attacks on club

the whole lot need removed and DD should be forced to sell a chunk of his shares to prevent him dictating terms that dont appear to be helping the football side in any great degree

If anyone is ever under the illusion that votes from the floor will ever win at AGMs are kidding themselves , the support who purchased shares emotionaly by some accounts are bit part players to make up the numbers given a share certificate to give them that we warm fuzzy feeling that there vote matters ,,,,,it never did

And no matter how the trust try to sell it any percentage they get favoured to them won't matter a jot ,will never force change and will never win the day

THe clubs run for investors like DD ,Lindsell Train and other leeches , were a docket on there portfolio, and all that matters is the bottom line and the share value hasn't dropped
The quicker the entitled in our support and the folk wanting change realise ,,,,AGMs are only a day out

you only get change by doing 2 things ,,,with holding season ticket money and negative publicity , ,,,,which 2 of the largest block shareholders hate

And it's the 2 things our support haven't got the bottle to do

If anyone is ever under the illusion that votes from the floor will ever win at AGMs are kidding themselves , the support who purchased shares emotionaly by some accounts are bit part players to make up the numbers given a share certificate to give them that we warm fuzzy feeling that there vote matters ,,,,,it never did

And no matter how the trust try to sell it any percentage they get favoured to them won't matter a jot ,will never force change and will never win the day

THe clubs run for investors like DD ,Lindsell Train and other leeches , were a docket on there portfolio, and all that matters is the bottom line and the share value hasn't dropped
The quicker the entitled in our support and the folk wanting change realise ,,,,AGMs are only a day out

you only get change by doing 2 things ,,,with holding season ticket money and negative publicity , ,,,,which 2 of the largest block shareholders hate

And it's the 2 things our support haven't got the bottle to do
im convinced the trust is set up to fail

its constitution

its contradictions

i wouldnt be surprised if they work for this board coz they dont address the real issues or even attempt to communicate just like the current board

a red herring

even dudes running with res 12

just back down at every agm despite it never being properly explained by board

if shareholders have no voice against tyrany of 1 man then club needs reformed

And ive always been dead against it

but it may take refusal to buy tickets merchandise to get shot of these silent pretend fans who gey paid millions to represent all things celtic football club

im convinced the trust is set up to fail

its constitution

its contradictions

i wouldnt be surprised if they work for this board coz they dont address the real issues or even attempt to communicate just like the current board

a red herring

even dudes running with res 12

just back down at every agm despite it never being properly explained by board

if shareholders have no voice against tyrany of 1 man then club needs reformed

And ive always been dead against it

but it may take refusal to buy tickets merchandise to get shot of these silent pretend fans who gey paid millions to represent all things celtic football club
THe Trust i said from the start i don't trust them nor did i need someone to be a voice for me andgoing on how they ignored a vote from there own members says alot about them

But you have to wonder why the next largest shareholders from Lindsell train downwards also voted against Res 12 ,,,were they shown the evidence ,,,,do they care ,,,seems they don't

Bankiers statement of making Many complaints regarding the MIB speaks volumes

they had Many complaints and every fkn one of them ignored

Again ,,,,on the scottish govt covid malarky ,,,,,,,,they shat it

That sums up the people running Celtifc football club

Things will never change, Celtic are a well run, self financing football club, the fans only hold a very small amount of shares, not enough to force change, the “real” money men, those in charge are happy to maintain the status quo, mainly because they’re assets increase in value, and they don’t have to put their hands in their pockets……

THe Trust i said from the start i don't trust them nor did i need someone to be a voice for me andgoing on how they ignored a vote from there own members says alot about them

But you have to wonder why the next largest shareholders from Lindsell train downwards also voted against Res 12 ,,,were they shown the evidence ,,,,do they care ,,,seems they don't

Bankiers statement of making Many complaints regarding the MIB speaks volumes

they had Many complaints and every fkn one of them ignored

Again ,,,,on the scottish govt covid malarky ,,,,,,,,they shat it

That sums up the people running Celtifc football club
I waited and waited for the response to the attacks on club over prolonged years of assault since deadco died

i gave them more than benefit of doubt

They arent interested as long as they get their big pay check

I really wouldnt be surprised if the entire board are actually rangers fans

Since every decision they stay silent about or pretend they asked about benefits only them that being sevco

its friggin easy just produce the legal proof its the same club

if it doesnt exist then thats why resolutiuon 12 is mute

because they are dead

you cant sue a dead club

they clearly dont give a toss about celtic

because if they did they would have gone public over the slander against jock stein and tommy burns in msm

And if their financial decisions are in their opinion best for club rather than their own corporate interests then they would have no problem defending their policy in open accountable way

rather than trust us

we do our best work in silence

you will see

the crap about covid preventing a proper celebration when they sold stadium couple seasons ago for rugby rather than have a party

the buying of disco lights while asset stripping the playing squad

the lack of communication

even that recent attempt to communicate with fans had the questions from supporters groups in distance so you cant actually hear a word the ask

the celtic tv shite commentary as radio connection

the only comms i ever get is buy some shit out the shop in emails

the general hubris is tangible

the lack of addressing anything important with fobbed off look at broonie video

we need him bacxk

really?

why the feck did you let him go if he was so much admired by the whole bopard?

People were on here were lamenting how we would be a souless club if the sheiks or Russian billionaires ever took over
instead we've got worse ,were now muted customers
i was coninced they were on the ball for years just waiting patiently

but no its clear they aint going to stick up for club

they are either huns in disquise or worse celtic fans who prefer money in their pockets than being honest dilligent and getting and giving the right answers to the serious questions needing addressed

referee bias- no mention
govt bias- we didnt want to rock the boat
sevco financial scamming- no mention
double talk and spin every year

and i didnt really like pl chops but hey ho i trusted him
but bankier looks like a weed, talks like a weed, has creepy look about him, solves no problems and creates many

he defo needs going out the door

and if nicholson likes hiding in corner ghtf

and if finance guy thinks team on park is wonderful so we can sell more players next year then ghtf

i dont mind l;osing players but actively just fostering sell ons aint football

and its not how you build for future in any business

sad that i defended these cretins without proof but they no longer even attempt to defend club

and their football knowledge is zero

and their business acume taking a hit in my eyes coz if they think selling stuff to fans is what celtic means to them then they aint in business of football which is what they claim to be great at.

I'd say it's pretty bad practice that DD didn't turn up, I'm sure he's a very busy man with many important things to do but for a few hours once a year you'd think he'd make the effort?
Kinda smells of him not wanting to hear any dissenting voices.

This is where Bankier gets it right but I still dont see any action being taken
against this government or the SFA who should obviously be held in contempt
for not challenging sevco on their covid faults,they allowed sevco to deal in house
with players who blatantly broke government rules on covid..
The next time I get done for parking in the wrong place I will tell the warden not to bother with the
ticket,it will be dealt with internally as soon as I get home..

HH

I think people need to realise the res 12 is a waste of time bringing it up all the time just to get shot doon it's a pointless fight im afraid just getting people riled up for nothing we won't ever get a satisfactory outcome to that move on
You let it go then you can’t complain if the double standards, honest mistakes and FFP issue continue
If anything we should be getting louder

My Day at the Celtic AGM – Fresh ideas and impetus are desperately needed...from a Celtic Noise regular...​

Incidentally, yours truly will be heading round to the post-match media conference with Ange after the Aberdeen game and next month will be doing the pre-match media conference ahead of the Hibs game at the end of December. For the Aberdeen one gonna sit next to the guy from that BBC and give him the stare!

All the participating fan media sites will have been given two matches today.

Members online

Latest posts

Back