AIK Thursday. Will we do it or will the roof cave in completely?

Theverdict1

The jury is out. Not one of us will be surprised if we collapse. That’s the extent of how much the club has fucked up yet again.

A qualifier for the EL and we aren’t sure if we will beat a team on a tenth of our budget.

Maybe Lenny will have learned his lesson and play Shved at LB.

Would anybody be surprised with that either?

Shambolic isn’t even close to the ckusterfuck the suits and the manager have shat upon us yet again.

Fasten your seatbelts and get a right good cargo in. We are going to need it I fear.

I travel over 200 miles to get to paradise and 200 home win lose or draw . I was in two minds wether I would go tomorrow. We are Celtic and we follow our team whatever . I have read as much of the negativity surrounding our beloved team like most of you . If you step back a step the negativity is coming from the media and people that want us to fail . We are in clutching distance of a historic achievement and we were warned that all the stops will be used to stop us . I'm going tomorrow to cheer my team on and I hope our manager gives us something to cheer about . I will not be negative this season and I hope most our fans will do the same don't listen to the poison. Let's support our great team and get this title . Hail Hail

Look we know the SMSM are rubbing their hands with glee, but thats because we giving them the ammo ffs, I want us to win as much as anyone but the downsizing of our great club cannot be ignored. We cant put our fingers in our ears and shut our eyes and repeat the mantra "its no happnin, its no happnin".
Well done Clarkie Bhoy, you have my respect for your efforts to support the team, I wish PL would look at the effort you and many many Celtic fans put in to watch our team.Not to mention the money and the time.
So what does PL do? He ramps up security on CTV to prevent other Celtic fans who cant make the trip watch the hoops live, instead we'll have to watch clips from some of our fans on YouTube AFTER the game. Nice one Peter, fucking nice one.

I travel over 200 miles to get to paradise and 200 home win lose or draw . I was in two minds wether I would go tomorrow. We are Celtic and we follow our team whatever . I have read as much of the negativity surrounding our beloved team like most of you . If you step back a step the negativity is coming from the media and people that want us to fail . We are in clutching distance of a historic achievement and we were warned that all the stops will be used to stop us . I'm going tomorrow to cheer my team on and I hope our manager gives us something to cheer about . I will not be negative this season and I hope most our fans will do the same don't listen to the poison. Let's support our great team and get this title . Hail Hail
I’ll be there too! I’m Celtic through and through, I’m not one of these assholes who complain about not getting an illegal stream, instead I’m the same as you paying £100’s to travel and support a team I love. Some cunts are just miserable through and through who don’t actually support the club but are the 1st to have an opinion. Fuck the haters! HH?

Clarkie sometimes when you see destructive behaviour in your family you need to take a stand. To let it continue only enables whoever is committing it to continue because we look at our shoes.

It’s always more difficult to take that position because you can and do feel bad, but the alternative of not facing up to problems is to allow them to continue with a shrug saying, what could I have done.

As Brimcbhouy says, respect to you and others like you who put in the extra mile, but we cannot ignore that the situation we find ourselves in every year is self inflicted by people claiming to be our own. Do we wait until the whole thing is burned down before we take away the guy with the matches?

To say nothing, to do nothing is not an act of love, it is an abdication of what teal love means. We cannot watch us fall without fighting for it. For calling out mismanagement. For calls no out regressing us. For calling out people who patently don’t have a problem with our great club going backward. For allowing us to be ridiculed by giving them the ammunition.

None of the forces against us have led us to where we are. The people who have are entrusted to take us forward. They have continually failed, worse than that they haven’t even tried.

To stand by and support anyone who would willfully harm us, as our board have done yet again by failing g to get what we need, when we most needed us unforgivable. The pain we are feeling isn’t about Cluj, it is about the same behaviours that led to Cluj year after year after year.

We need to say we want change. We deserve it, we don’t deserve to be led by people who are willing to let out club fall further.

These same people have done more to save Sevco than their own board.

That to me is treachery wrapped in incompetence. It has to stop and we are the only people who can. We are fighting for the very heart of who we are.
If we do t take a stand and continue to enable these men to drag us down, we are as bad as they are. HH

The jury is out. Not one of us will be surprised if we collapse. That’s the extent of how much the club has fucked up yet again.

A qualifier for the EL and we aren’t sure if we will beat a team on a tenth of our budget.

Shambolic isn’t even close to the ckusterfuck the suits and the manager have shat upon us yet again.

Fasten your seatbelts and get a right good cargo in. We are going to need it I fear.

i dont know wer am getting my confidence fae troops but i really think we will beat AIK on thursday and we will get to the groups am no swallying our seasons just fell to fuck in space of a week ffs no way am sure our players are hurting badly and they will show that by beating AIK and sevco i truly believe we will win both and our season will kick on from there HAIL HAIL COYBIG HWG10IAR??????

i dont know wer am getting my confidence fae troops but i really think we will beat AIK on thursday and we will get to the groups am no swallying our seasons just fell to fuck in space of a week ffs no way am sure our players are hurting badly and they will show that by beating AIK and sevco i truly believe we will win both and our season will kick on from there HAIL HAIL COYBIG HWG10IAR??????

So beating AIK is good enough? Are we accepting failure now. Knocked out by a team ranked 247 by Eufa?

We won’t kick on unless we get players we need. Beating AIK should be a piece of piss. Even being a bit worried shows how far our club and worse our expectations have fallen by being fucked over by people who shouldn’t be anywhere near running out club.

I agree that we turn up we beat them, but not a single cunt, include big you I would wager, would be surprised if we made another roaring cunt of it.

Would you?

We’re the same as we were in the early 00’s or mid 00’s and so on, it’s always been up and downs with European competitions, so there’s been no change in 2 decades in terms of that. We are 8 titles in a row currently and still have the best squad in Scotland so what’s with the over the top negatively. TV1 your just an ole miserable cunt who never has a good word to say about Celtic. Im a fan of the club through and through and pay for my season ticket as I support my club unlike you.

We’re the same as we were in the early 00’s or mid 00’s and so on, it’s always been up and downs with European competitions, so there’s been no change in 2 decades in terms of that. We are 8 titles in a row currently and still have the best squad in Scotland so what’s with the over the top negatively. TV1 your just an ole miserable cunt who never has a good word to say about Celtic. Im a fan of the club through and through and pay for my season ticket as I support my club unlike you.

No need for personal attack and insult. Play the ball not the person.

Are we? When was the last time we won a CL game at home. Did you miss us beating a lot of top teams at home in the time you cited. ? Do you remember getting to a UEFA final? Go fuck yourself. It’s people like you who keep people like Lawell bombproof for giving him a bye by accepting shite.

Are you seriously saying in the last four years we have done enough to help us move forward? Fucking unbelievable if you do. And save the Superfan shite please.

So beating AIK is good enough? Are we accepting failure now. Knocked out by a team ranked 247 by Eufa?

We won’t kick on unless we get players we need. Beating AIK should be a piece of piss. Even being a bit worried shows how far our club and worse our expectations have fallen by being fucked over by people who shouldn’t be anywhere near running out club.

I agree that we turn up we beat them, but not a single cunt, include big you I would wager, would be surprised if we made another roaring cunt of it.

Would you?
Of course bea5img AIK is good enough why wid it no be?? Its were we find oursevles just now and need to just fuckin suck it up time for bitchings over for now very important games coming up we dont win them we will see more than bitching its no about settling for second best we are were we are deal with it and lets support the team thru next couple s weeks is all am saying HH

Of course bea5img AIK is good enough why wid it no be?? Its were we find oursevles just now and need to just fuckin suck it up time for bitchings over for now very important games coming up we dont win them we will see more than bitching its no about settling for second best we are were we are deal with it and lets support the team thru next couple s weeks is all am saying HH

I get that, I will support the team. It’s the board putting us in this position every year I have a problem with.

I like the enthusiasm of some of the afore mentioned bhoys and their dedication to putting their money where their mouth is.

For me i genuinely want to be positive and i know we can do it, that niggly thought keeps pestering the life out of me that we haven’t performed well for years in Europe.

Hate the niggle but its there all the same but like you all i will be routing for big smiles for Lenny and all of us tomorrow.

Hanging in with keeping the faith.

HH ☘️

If it’s my opinion to call someone out for being all negative Celtic, I will. He’s a miserable twat IMO.

He's not 'all negative Celtic', he makes valid points about the tactical mismanagement on the field and in the boardroom which is nakedly evident to any reasonably objective person. You choose not to debate in a reasonable manner so I can draw the obvious conclusions.

Europe has been stacked against all the teams in the lower league's over the last ten years and it will get harder . On the recruitment front I do hope our directors are pulling out all the stops to improve our team We don't need any more squad players for the European front . If you look at our top 15 players and the value we consider them to be . To better our team we need to be either paying wages in the 40000 plus or buying players 20 million and above Celtic can't do this . I understand every ones frustration in not getting a better quality player in but is extremely hard when Sheffield Wednesday can out bid us . The board will answer to the fans if they screw up as it will hit them in the pocket. We also forget that most of our board are die hard Celtic fans like us who also crave success. The season has just began let's give them a bit of time and I want to enjoy wearing my treble treble T shirt

There is only one thing to do TV ,support and believe,the odds are stacked against ,but,now is the time to pull out all the stops ,IF we gat a result and a good performance ,then it will send all the doom mongers with tails between their legs ,and I don’t mean Celtic supporters here ,all the other crap merchants!,you never know ,will have fingers and all else crossed to pull it out of the hat ,?off course if the manager has learned anything from the last two games ,hh

Europe has been stacked against all the teams in the lower league's over the last ten years and it will get harder . On the recruitment front I do hope our directors are pulling out all the stops to improve our team We don't need any more squad players for the European front . If you look at our top 15 players and the value we consider them to be . To better our team we need to be either paying wages in the 40000 plus or buying players 20 million and above Celtic can't do this . I understand every ones frustration in not getting a better quality player in but is extremely hard when Sheffield Wednesday can out bid us . The board will answer to the fans if they screw up as it will hit them in the pocket. We also forget that most of our board are die hard Celtic fans like us who also crave success. The season has just began let's give them a bit of time and I want to enjoy wearing my treble treble T shirt
Your right re Europe ! But we have only ourselves to blame for not progressing as we should ,we can only get to group stages at best for the dosh ,!that in itself tells all ,hh

Back