AIK up next

I HONESTLY dont give a fuk abt the EL..15 games tae win it..NAE CHANCE!! Evry time we scrape thru the group we get Fukin HUMPED away by DROSS!! Get Stewart in coz he's coming anyway & get Boli tae fuk!! Whoever scouted that Diddy wants FUKIN SHOT!!!

It’s based on the evidence of the closing of the gap. It’s based on evidence of losing twice to they pricks. It’s based on failing to beat AEK. It’s based on no buying players last January that could have helped us beat Valencia. It’s based on the evidence of our gradual decline in playing good attacking football these last two years. It’s based on o KT scoring 77 Fisk’s the whole of last year. It’s based on evidence that having no backup for KT we played at Mordor with Calmac as LB. it’s based on evidence that we had to go with young Mickey leading the line at Mordor. It’s based on evidence that we all knew players would be away at the Workd Cup and did nothing leading to Hendry playing. It’s based on the evidence that watching us pass the ball to death without any excitement or belief we were moving forward.

If you disagree with all that then you may think I talk shut, but I fuckibg iniw you do. You want to make excuses all the time. You want to ram your head up Lawelks raw so we can see you head if he sips a cup of tea. You have every right to do what you want. You feel how you feel, to accept the decline as the fucking will of god for all I care.

I don’t. Have a nice day.

It’s based on the evidence of the closing of the gap. It’s based on evidence of losing twice to they pricks. It’s based on failing to beat AEK. It’s based on no buying players last January that could have helped us beat Valencia. It’s based on the evidence of our gradual decline in playing good attacking football these last two years. It’s based on o KT scoring 77 Fisk’s the whole of last year. It’s based on evidence that having no backup for KT we played at Mordor with Calmac as LB. it’s based on evidence that we had to go with young Mickey leading the line at Mordor. It’s based on evidence that we all knew players would be away at the Workd Cup and did nothing leading to Hendry playing. It’s based on the evidence that watching us pass the ball to death without any excitement or belief we were moving forward.

If you disagree with all that then you may think I talk shut, but I fuckibg iniw you do. You want to make excuses all the time. You want to ram your head up Lawelks raw so we can see you head if he sips a cup of tea. You have every right to do what you want. You feel how you feel, to accept the decline as the fucking will of god for all I care.

And breathe. Everything is raw TV but agree with most of what you say. But we’re moving the ball forward quicker with a bit o style but our Defence is shit. But can be fixed.
We need 2 signings a RB * LB ASAP
I know we need CB + MF. But the defence has to be a priority.
But good post TV

HH ?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rangers-must-pay-sports-direct-444-000-in-kit-dispute-hbwsh3whc

Why do board apologists always point to they cunts as if wanting structured, affordable investment means we want to go mental?

It’s lame as fuck.
If you call spending 9 million on two players that were not wanted or any use, allegedly, making sure of his bonus then he must be a right arsehole or the payers of the bonus must have a fucking money tree in their garden.

If you call spending 9 million on two players that were not wanted or any use, allegedly, making sure of his bonus then he must be a right arsehole or the payers of the bonus must have a fucking money tree in their garden.

Show me where I didn’t say he makes a cunt of most things. If he’s even involved in deciding any player comes here he needs chased.

The bonuses he takes are obscene. And totally undeserved.

Show me where I didn’t say he makes a cunt of most things. If he’s even involved in deciding any player comes here he needs chased.

The bonuses he takes are obscene. And totally undeserved.
Thats your opinion, but, the bonus is not decided by him and thats the point, if you were recieving massive bonuses in your work for bringing in profits would you insist that your bonus is to high, you need to attack whoever sets the bar for the bonuses and you can bet its a collective group.

Thats your opinion, but, the bonus is not decided by him and thats the point, if you were recieving massive bonuses in your work for bringing in profits would you insist that your bonus is to high, you need to attack whoever sets the bar for the bonuses and you can bet its a collective group.

Then they all need chased. When we look at the hundreds of thousands of kids relying on food from food banks. Many of our fans working but still in poverty and this group award him after his and their dithering cost us £60m last year by failing to qualify.

We earned £3.4m all in that year for winning the treble and between they greedy selfinterested bastard gave him £2.3m. Please don’t event try to defend that. He gave himself more that he spent on the only player we bought in January.

He is happy to pay himself, or accept an inflated bonus, but he baulks at paying the going rate for quality players.

It’s time he either leaves voluntarily or is forced out by the support. Enough is enough with that bastard. Have a trip around our sites. The vast majority want the cunt out.

No one at Celtic should be taking bonuses like that. No one. If he donated it to help the poor I woukd give him some slack. He a greedy bastard and the board is full of Tory scum if they sanctioned it. I wonder how much these cunts make out of our club while we have to put up with what’s left?

Time for a change.

Then they all need chased. When we look at the hundreds of thousands of kids relying on food from food banks. Many of our fans working but still in poverty and this group award him after his and their dithering cost us £60m last year by failing to qualify.

We earned £3.4m all in that year for winning the treble and between they greedy selfinterested bastard gave him £2.3m. Please don’t event try to defend that. He gave himself more that he spent on the only player we bought in January.

He is happy to pay himself, or accept an inflated bonus, but he baulks at paying the going rate for quality players.

It’s time he either leaves voluntarily or is forced out by the support. Enough is enough with that bastard. Have a trip around our sites. The vast majority want the cunt out.

No one at Celtic should be taking bonuses like that. No one. If he donated it to help the poor I woukd give him some slack. He a greedy bastard and the board is full of Tory scum if they sanctioned it. I wonder how much these cunts make out of our club while we have to put up with what’s left?

Time for a change.

In 15 years
‘Peter Lawwell has earned £11,320,000 at Celtic,’ Price of Football

255849ce32151d7252d2f7a61b4ecb93
By Editor 31 October, 2018 No Comments

You do the math. Less than a million a year average.

And breathe. Everything is raw TV but agree with most of what you say. But we’re moving the ball forward quicker with a bit o style but our Defence is shit. But can be fixed.
We need 2 signings a RB * LB ASAP
I know we need CB + MF. But the defence has to be a priority.
But good post TV

HH ?

That’s what fucks me off. We are about three players from being a excellent outfit.

It does not matter T what you or anybody else says about this man,if he is doing the job Desmond wants him to do then he will be in the same seat until Dermot Desmond decides it is time for Lawell to go.
I always had the feeling Lenny would get the job,I dont think he had to deliver the treble treble the league would have sufficed,for the board this was a win win situation and another gold star for lawell as far as Desmond was concerned..and the simple reason for that is he cost NOTHING..
I am not a Lenny fan mate as most people on here know,but while he is the manager or coach of Glasgow Celtic we need to get behind him and the players,as Celtic supporters that is what we do T as you well know mate..
I respect your opinion on everything you and boab have been debating about,I also respect boab,s opinion on what is happening with our club..you are both obviously very passionate about this club and you both want what is best for us as a club,but this will not happen anytime soon mate,we are in a bit of a mess as regards to signings we needed and should have had in place before the first league game kicked off..unfortunately that did not happen because it was being handled by the wrong man...Lawell and until Dermot Desmond decides to change his CEO we are stuck with him,we can only hope that this weeks disaster has taught him that we Celtic supporters will not listen to anymore bullshit he thinks he can throw our way..
Tomorrow is our next biggest game of the season so lets try and build on the positivity that we will be in the next round of the league cup and top of the league 31/08/2019..HH.

His actual salary. His bonuses are not included in that figure. Check out his bonuses over the same period.

So he will not recieve his bonus as it is based on Cl

The scheme - introduced in 2016 - rewards Lawwell for the club’s performance on and off the pitch, including consecutive Champions League qualifications in Brendan Rodgers’ first two seasons.

The Bhoys accounts said: “Given the importance of the chief executive to the consistent and successful performance of the company, the board determined that the chief executive shall participate in a long-term performance incentive plan.

“The purpose of which is to link the performance of the chief executive to performance targets which have the objective of improving company performance, the football performance of Celtic FC and generating shareholder value.

The criteria for the LTPIP to become payable as determined by the board is that Celtic FC qualifies for and participates in the group stages of the UCL in the applicable financial year.

Members online

Latest posts

Back