AIK up next

Look back through the accounts they send you if you are a shareholder. If not go onto Company’s House and check them.
You are the one who made the claim you check if you want, i gave you a quote from a Celtic forum and you said without bonuses, so if you want to back up your claim with a reference wire in as it stands i am not searching for anything.
And if you are right then i will write to the blog and point out their inacuracies

Thats your opinion, but, the bonus is not decided by him and thats the point, if you were recieving massive bonuses in your work for bringing in profits would you insist that your bonus is to high, you need to attack whoever sets the bar for the bonuses and you can bet its a collective group.
Fukn right it's a collective group, Bankier for one doesn't seem to be getting mentioned at all and he's our fkn chairman. As a few of you have pointed out ,this has been a clusterfuck of mammoth proportions. We don't even have a decent scouting system in place since that cunt Rodgers decided tae get rid of parky. Thanks for that BTW you fkn snake I hope yir teams in the championship next season HH

The All Blacks have come back from a record thumping to beat Australia 36-0 . That's what i call resilience.

Members online

Latest posts

Back