Aintree, roll up, roll up, money down the drain day.

Benignus

Im not much of a gambling man, but I always bet on this race because of family tradition, so apart from this one race, a single weekly bash on the lottery, and very rarely the odd coupon, today is my big gambling day, so I had a good study of the field (names and colours I like) it has to be Rock the Kasbah for me today, but I usually go e/w on a couple of hee haws with big odds, any suggestions troops? Experts and pin stickers all welcome. Thanks in advance.

My daughter in law had the winner, me and the grandson came in at number 6. It’s the only horse race we bet on and it’s the only one we watch. Every year I cry for the poor horse that’s dead at the end of the race and I’ll not bet on it or watch it again.i can’t carry on being a hypocrite

Dont beat yerself up the horse was doing what it loves great way to go rather than plodding round a field for years bored out of its nut probably the wan I backed that died

Dont beat yerself up the horse was doing what it loves great way to go rather than plodding round a field for years bored out of its nut probably the wan I backed that died
That’s a point BG that I didnae consider I feel a wee bit better when you put it that way

Honestly pal these horses wouldn’t jump if they didn’t want to very strong willed and as I say after they stop racing a lot get poorly treated wish I could go doing something I love .....like swalling ??? think I’m on ma way ??

Honestly pal these horses wouldn’t jump if they didn’t want to very strong willed and as I say after they stop racing a lot get poorly treated wish I could go doing something I love .....like swalling ??? think I’m on ma way ??
????your not alone BG your not alone

That is brilliant mate looks like Rod has had a few shandies ,the last time I bet on the Grand National was 1965 Celtic beat Dunfermline 3-2 Scottish Cup Final and a horse called Psidium won at 66-1 I had a tanner each way on it .oldbhoycsc

So you won a few guineas then? ??????

Members online

Latest posts

Back