Air Jordan 1 High OG Reverse Shattered Backboard

B

blair2019

I bought new shoes, I believe everyone has encountered them, but the new shoes I bought are "wrong". I am afraid that it is not too much, and the wrong version is not wrong. It is not only in the shoes. "Younger brother", but "Emperor of the Emperor"! 2019 Mens Jordans have previously reported the "Reverse Shattered Backboard" of the "Reverse Hook" white Jordan 1 High OG. The Swoosh on the inside of the left shoe was inverted, but it was the right advantage. The audience who did not know the truth might think that It is an official deliberate design. The current owner of this pair of shoes is Andrea Canziani, the head of Dropout Milano, a consignment store in Milan, Italy. He estimates that the current price of the shoes is around $14,000.
Jordans 2019 Shoes was already exposed as early as last year, and the Nike Air VaporMax FK 2, which is dressed up in red, impressed us. The all-red Flyknit woven body is paired with a full red air cushion outsole, which is the same as the CLOT x VaporMax co-branded color. And these new products have added colorful multi-color details at the heel, presenting floral patterns. I guessed it was the CNY Chinese New Year color scheme, but it doesn't seem to be a member of the CNY family.
2019 Sneakers Release has always maintained a cooperative relationship with Nike. The joint products are endless, but each time they are exceptionally low-key, the product design concept is also the consistent fashion charm of CDG. The CDG x Nike Air Footscape NM is a new product that will be released in the near future. It inherits the CDG high-cold pure black dress and uses the classic Footscape NM shoe type. The CDG embroidery lettering and the insole on the inside of the shoe indicate the The cooperative status of both parties. The Swoosh with heel has a 3M reflective effect, and these shoes are also a versatile and hidden style.

Members online

Latest posts

Back