Ajer hails Kennedy

It's not the worse idea on the planet. He's being primed for the big position @ Celtic Park. 5 years first team coach and 5 months as assistant manager. He holds himself well at interviews and he's working on bringing Ajer's game up another notch. He's 35 and in another two years he'll gain even more knowledge. He's a talented Bhoy.

Reactions: TET
I'm not sure he would have the backing of the fans, though. Folk were going mental at him last season for some of the poor defensive positions. I wasn't one of them as how can we be sure he was a purely defensive coach?

Yes, he's had lots of experience but it would be better in my humble opinion if he started his managerial career off in a smaller club and progressed from there.

I agree mate. In the public view you cant safely say how much of a "voice" he did have on the defensive side of the first team. Maybe Lennon is putting that more on him now and hopefully it's going to build Ajers leadership side of his game. I like Kennedy and I never realised how well I would like him to be the manager until I seen the video of him handling the inquest of David Turnbull... business and professional.

Back