AJER

patmeech

I like ajer he has potential BUT HE'S STARTING TO BELIEVE HE'S IRREPLACEABLE THAT IS NOT THE CASE,RENNES;HIBS;LIVING.;TOO MANY TIMES HE'S INVOLVED IN GOALS AGAINST OK HIBS WAS A BIT OF A FREAK OTHERS WHERE NOT;BEST DISPAY THIS SEASON IN DEFENCE THIS SEASON IBROX WITH BIG NIRVANA PLAYING??

I think he has been really poor lately, piss poor in fact and I'm hoping Jizo gets fit soon.
Ayer is playing alongside Bauer/Hammad Julian Bolingoli/hayes give the guy a break he was not long ago paired with Joso Tierney Benkovic and a settled back four, he is having now to adapt whilst the new guys are adapting. You cannot just drop a guy and if Joso was fit, Joso would have the exact same problem. The knifes in the media are still out for Bolingoli and are looking for a scapegoat, until Bolingo;i regains full confidence and assurance from all, Ayer will be aware of any nervouseness or lack of confidence and this can lead to errors or misjudgement, give the back four time to settle, its happening so lay off them, its fucking bad enough reading a hun supporting media giving them it tight.

Last edited:
Ayer is playing alongside Bauer/Hammad Julian Bolingoli/hayes give the guy a break he was not long ago paired with Joso Tierney Benkovic and a settled back four, he is having now to adapt whilst the new guys are adapting. You cannot just drop a guy and if Joso was fit, Joso would have the exact same problem. The knifes in the media are still out for Bolingoli and are looking for a scapegoat, until Bolingo;i regains full confidence and assurance from all, Ayer will be aware of any nervouseness or confidence lack and this can lead to errors or misjudgement, give the back four time to settle, its happening so lay off them, its fucking bad enough reading a hun supporting media giving them it tight.
Well said Boab👍

Harking back to the Rangers game we looked really solid with Elhamed, Julien, Bitton and Bolingoli. I like Ajer a lot but he is a young lad who looks nervy and off form right now. Sliding in for the imaginary tackle that never came at Livingston to finally tap the ball to their midfield when sitting on his ass was not great. The running with your eyes wide shut into 3 Livingston players in midfield for their first goal was not his best moment. I also thought he should have shot with his left foot when he made the run into the box instead of firing a damp squib with his right.

However what cannot be denied is that he was guilty of trying to make something happen when the midfield looked devoid of ideas. I think he will be a great player but like all young players he is going through a tough time right now.

I was looking at the figures for the second part to that original artice. He's played 20 games already. Including the internationals it's something like 1700 plus minutes of football and it's just the start of October. Due to injuries we've not been able to rest him much. The mistakes to me look like a tired mind as opposed to a tired body. The lad just needs a breather. Games this week chasing shadows against Spain and then on Tuesday night away to Romania who are only a point ahead of Norway won't help. With Bitton fit lets get him out the firing line for a wee while and the concentration will come back.

Members online

Latest posts

Back