Ajeti charged with simulation

Spot on. And adds a wee extra roll at the end.
We could defend it based on the fact it's a subjective viewpoint as to whether the contact warrants the reaction from the player, but I doubt we'd win thanks to his added extras.
The simulation will be the over egging of the pudding afterwards, had he just fallen we might not have this charge - and probably not the penalty, which kind of shows the charge is understandable.
The rule 201 mentions nothing about contact either which won't help our cause.
201: No player shall cause a match official to make an incorrect decision and/or support an error of judgment on the part of a match official by an act of simulation which results in that player’s team obtaining a Substantial Advantage.
We've had battles we should have fought and we might have won, this one I don't see how we can thanks to the double somersault and pike
Look forward to this being rolled out to the boys in blue though :rolleyes:
I think we can safely say Nial if the Ajeti case is upheld then Morelos might as well take up cricket,his game is based on simulations..

HH.

These people continue to amaze me , week in week out , 2 match ban offered for diving on Tuesday
Corrupt to the core , but not surprising , meanwhile at the bigot dome everything and anything is allowed , the whole thing stinks and I for 1 am now changing my views , there is bias

we lost the league this year by poor results , but by fuck they have been helped to win it by referees who cannot hide there allegiances and a governing body who fuck us at every turn
Aye though you get a yellow where does 2match ban come from

St Johnstone manager has said he didn't think there was any malice in the tackle . He must be more interested in getting a gig at Ibrox than in protecting his own players .
As I have said in other posts most other clubs are more interested in the blue pound, most chief execs only think in short terms this is why we have small leagues of either 10 or12, which is detrimental to the quality of the teams in these leagues but does mean 2 home games against the 2 biggest supported clubs which is how their budgets are based on, and why smaller clubs very seldom win any trophies. It is also the reason that the corruption is ignored.

Good to see that Celtic will appeal this ridiculous charge. What also irks me is that Celtic will have to pay for the appeal. Idk how much it is now to appeal but it's not long ago smaller clubs wouldnt appeal because they couldnt afford to pay a few grand to the SFA/SPFL. I wonder if a club wins an appeal do they still have to pay? I wouldnt be surprised.

He does have his ankle tapped so it is a penalty. How he falls has nothing to do with it, it may just have been the best way to avoid sliding on his knees on that ridiculous surface. 😉
I am sure there are Celtic people out there who could supply the club with all the acts of simulation ignored by the SFA from.this season alone. Shouldn't need any expensive lawyer to defend this. I will throw my hat in for £200 plus expenses.

this is an excercise to keep sevco off the back pages,they did not want Elfatso in the public eye.
First attempt let’s attack Brown he is an easy target FAILED
STEVE G asks the SFA for consistency this from a team that’s had 15 penalty’s and More free kicks than all the other teams together
Panic get him off the back page ok let’s have ago at Ajeti for diving that will stir things up
every time Elfatso is sent off the media attack a Celtic player I/e Broonie

The gutter press at it’s fake news best

this is an excercise to keep sevco off the back pages,they did not want Elfatso in the public eye.
First attempt let’s attack Brown he is an easy target FAILED
STEVE G asks the SFA for consistency this from a team that’s had 15 penalty’s and More free kicks than all the other teams together
Panic get him off the back page ok let’s have ago at Ajeti for diving that will stir things up
every time Elfatso is sent off the media attack a Celtic player I/e Broonie

The gutter press at it’s fake news best
And every time they engage in these deflection tactics they are pretty much successful, thanks in no small part to an obliging MSM and governing body. Have often wondered how the European press and football community as a whole think about scottish football ( other than its shite etc) weve known for years of the corruption in Italian and spanish, Greek divisions. Do they see it here I've always wondered? Or is the manipulation of the game here done with better slight of hand.

These people continue to amaze me , week in week out , 2 match ban offered for diving on Tuesday
Corrupt to the core , but not surprising , meanwhile at the bigot dome everything and anything is allowed , the whole thing stinks and I for 1 am now changing my views , there is bias

we lost the league this year by poor results , but by fuck they have been helped to win it by referees who cannot hide there allegiances and a governing body who fuck us at every turn

Wait..what??
Fucking stonewaller FFS

Best view on it yet.
From the limited viewing I've had of Ajeti I've seen a few of these tumbles with extras. He even does it when he has been knocked in a 50/50. Its clearly a side to his game that he needs to get rid of sharpish. Its embarrassing.
Drag a few crash mats out the shed, set up the old nikon, hit record and he can practice not falling like a twat.

The evidence of contact is there and I think he will win his appeal.

The trapping of a foot at speed is more than enough to get this thrown out.

Why does it need fans to screenshot slow motion video and post it online? Three refs with access to decent equipment (id imagine) cant or refuse to see it.

Lets see how the interpretation of rule 201 pans out.

The main reason I think he will get off us that it will set a precedent if he is charged.
Penalties will have to be assessed on the amount of non ball winning contact.

Then again when its only three mystery huns that can raise the issue then I'm not going to hold my breath in regard to any changes.
Seen more than enough of this shite over the years.
Ive always been in jobs were the workforce is from all over. The lads pick a team depending who they end up mates with.
One aspect thats never changed is thier shock of the officials here. Rightly so.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back