Ajeti charged with simulation

Torrancetim

These people continue to amaze me , week in week out , 2 match ban offered for diving on Tuesday
Corrupt to the core , but not surprising , meanwhile at the bigot dome everything and anything is allowed , the whole thing stinks and I for 1 am now changing my views , there is bias

we lost the league this year by poor results , but by fuck they have been helped to win it by referees who cannot hide there allegiances and a governing body who fuck us at every turn

These people continue to amaze me , week in week out , 2 match ban offered for diving on Tuesday
Corrupt to the core , but not surprising , meanwhile at the bigot dome everything and anything is allowed , the whole thing stinks and I for 1 am now changing my views , there is bias

we lost the league this year by poor results , but by fuck they have been helped to win it by referees who cannot hide there allegiances and a governing body who fuck us at every turn
Fkn unbelievable. Wonder how many of their ‘penalties’ would survive the simulation dive review? Oh that’s right all of them...I had forgot how fair and impartial the chunts at the SFA are.

Spot on m8! As I said y/day yes we have been SHITE but at this point in the Season the FILTH wid USUALLY have lost at LEAST 3 games! Now if Roofetap is Cited & DUN it will be their 3rd RETROSPECTIVE Sending aff which POTENTIALLY means a loss of 9 pts.. ie 3 games! Takes them 14 ahead of us with 2 games in hand & 2 games v the SCUM so Diff MIGHT be 2! Now fur a team that's won FUK AW in 10 yrs dyi think 2 pts wid see them hame.. WID IT FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬.. They are FUKIN PISH.. DYIN ON THEIR FEET & Being given EVERY FUKIN THING.. BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I just seen this myself ...incredible the lengths they are going to support that mob.
Seems what Slippy wants he gets they can't go a single week without rubbing our noses in it .Absolutely corrupt to the core.
We aren't allowed to get a penalty of course the ref must have made an honest mistake.

What a joke this league is. The club should contest this charge. Also, St. Johnstone should use whatever avenues are available to them -- inside and outside the league -- to contest the Roofe incident.

It makes you wonder if the SFA and SPFL really has Scottish football's interest at heart, because from this vantage point outside Scotland, this league is a joke and deserves all the derision it gets from the outside world.

I just seen this myself ...incredible the lengths they are going to support that mob.
Seems what Slippy wants he gets they can't go a single week without rubbing our noses in it .Absolutely corrupt to the core.
We aren't allowed to get a penalty of course the ref must have made an honest mistake.
If they DON'T get an EARLY Pen in a game they STRUGGLE LIKE FUK! Next course of action is send wan ae the Opposition aff tae gie them a Man Advantage! In between times TURN A BLIND FUKIN EYE tae El Fat Bastardioz or Roofetaps ASSUALT, Tangle of legs don't u kno?? 😏😏😏😏😏

What a joke this league is. The club should contest this charge. Also, St. Johnstone should use whatever avenues are available to them -- inside and outside the league -- to contest the Roofe incident.

It makes you wonder if the SFA and SPFL really has Scottish football's interest at heart, because from this vantage point outside Scotland, this league is a joke and deserves all the derision it gets from the outside world.
League IS a JOKE M8 & NAEWAN Ootside of Scotland GIVES A FLYING FUK as to who wins it! They are ABSOLUTE FUKIN SHITE & WID GET ANNHIALATED IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210204-164404_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ajeti runs in knowing any contact and he can go down and win the penalty.
The pic clearly shows the keepers glove flat on his heel. Ajeti toe isnt positioned in line with the run trying to keep the ball in play possibly. He keeps going with his toe in that direction then he is ripping his knee. The result is his legs end up in a mess and he decks it.
Right after this contact the hand is thrown up as Ajeti falls and his heel lifts.
Seen him fall in the box a few times and he is shite at it. It always looks like a dive.
The pic & glove movement in the vid prove contact

View attachment 13178
Ajeti runs in knowing any contact and he can go down and win the penalty.
The pic clearly shows the keepers glove flat on his heel. Ajeti toe isnt positioned in line with the run trying to keep the ball in play possibly. He keeps going with his toe in that direction then he is ripping his knee. The result is his legs end up in a mess and he decks it.
Right after this contact the hand is thrown up as Ajeti falls and his heel lifts.
Seen him fall in the box a few times and he is shite at it. It always looks like a dive.
The pic & glove movement in the vid prove contact
Its the way he went down in installments after being contacted that makes it look theatrical but it is a DEFINITE FUKIN PENALTY!! Have a look at the 4 they got against St. Mirren by that wee HUN BASTARD Dallas & Al show u Fukin CORRUPTION!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

St Johnstone manager has said he didn't think there was any malice in the tackle . He must be more interested in getting a gig at Ibrox than in protecting his own players .

As much as the penalty was soft, I just belive it made up for the blatant one that wasn't given against eddy in the 1st half.
Again this is just the tactic that's been used all season as when the spotlight is upon the serco scums cheating ways they always have changed the spotlight to be placed upon us.
When the fuck are we going to stand up and make a proper stand against all of these out and out cheating bastards

That's a fucking appalling decision!

I thought the penalty was a bit soft, there was contact and Ajeti made the most of it. Is that not what pundits always say good strikers do??

Astonishing decision! If this was April the 1st I'd assume it was a joke!
How many times have we seen fkrs fall over in the box on the slightest contact? What’s the line - go for the contact and give the ref a decision to make?
If this was the norm there would fkn reviews every week.
They had a go at Broony, gave up and decided to switch to Ajeti.
Fkn disgusting. If our management doesn't tell these people to get tae fuck then it’s a waste of time even participating in the game here.

So in Scotland , simulation ( alleged - I thought it was a dive myself ) is retrospectively punished but a potential ankle breaking ( and career ending ? ) tackle is deemed only worthy of a Yellow Card !

Malice has nothing to do with whether this was a red card incident - few of the red cards issued in any season are due to malice .
Is this the ''consistency '' that Gerrard is wanting ?

Imagine the furore on the touchline at Ipox if a Sevco player was tackled in this manner ! Stevie G would be calling for a mandatory death sentence ! Pillock !

HH

spot on and as far as how their club is run i am thinking of studying adam smiths wealth of nations to find out if there are any financial loopholes that they might be exploiting as they seem immune to covid both on the field and despite a 19 million pound loss are still being lauded by the biased media for how their club is being run

Latest posts

Back