Ajeti charged with simulation

How many times have we seen fkrs fall over in the box on the slightest contact? What’s the line - go for the contact and give the ref a decision to make?
If this was the norm there would fkn reviews every week.
They had a go at Broony, gave up and decided to switch to Ajeti.
Fkn disgusting. If our management doesn't tell these people to get tae fuck then it’s a waste of time even participating in the game here.
I can accept referees making mistakes (sometimes) the game moves quick, players make a meal of things, they might not have a perfect view and they have to make a fairly instant decision.
But how any cunt can sit and watch multiple replays from various angles of that and decide its simulation is honestly fucking beyond me!
Can anyone remember the last time a decision like that was made.?
Yes we have been rank this Season but we never would have been allowed to win it.
They would have made sure one way or another.
One of the worst retrospective decisions I've ever seen Starry!

I thought it was pretty blatantly a dive wits wrong is the fact the games getting reffed again cause the prick wont/cant do his job many red cards has that mob got away way recently full thing needs routed top to bottom😡
Cairns , I thought it was soft, no doubt about it , but he has been charged with simulation , he was touched of that there is now doubt , so it was not simulation , for me that only applies if there was no contact at all
I await the clubs statement , I will be waiting a long time
Unless they put up SLO , JP , who has been nothing but magnificent for us this year , the only true Celt who comes out with credit this year

Cairns , I thought it was soft, no doubt about it , but he has been charged with simulation , he was touched of that there is now doubt , so it was not simulation , for me that only applies if there was no contact at all
I await the clubs statement , I will be waiting a long time
Unless they put up SLO , JP , who has been nothing but magnificent for us this year , the only true Celt who comes out with credit this year
Al take ur word for it I never seen alot of replays just the one from linesman view looked like he flung himself but fair doos if he was touched hes intitled to go down that's modern fitbaw as for the rest aye we'll see(the usual silence)

An absolute disgrace of a decision by corrupt cheating bastards! For years we have been repeatedly told that when there is contact then it is a penalty. Probably a third of penalties (or half of sevcos) are similar to this and yet are NEVER cited for simulation. What about the stonewaller that was not given for us in the 2nd minute?

We have watched assault after assault go unpunished and they act on this? This must be the very worst citing decision I have ever heard of. Just feck off ya cheating masonic gits!

Opening a real big can of worms with this one like , all to appease that greeting face cunt who's team referees refuse to send players off and don't conceed penalties who harps on about consistency

All cans of worms will remain firmly closed I'm afraid. The brotherhood need their pound of flesh. Slippy wants consistency, he is unhappy. The zombies need things to be evened up after the moreorless ban and our board are toothless and useless so the 2 match ban will be accepted and we will be asked to move on.

From another angle
Have a look at 2min 30.
Keeper goes down and his hand slides on the deck. The hand then makes contact with Ajeti's heel. At that moment his heel leaves the ground and is clearly still in contact with the keepers hand as it slows and drags.
From the other angle Ajetis toe isnt square with his run so he is probably going to fall anyway.
Its Ajeti's right leg that fucks up the whole thing.
He feels the glove touch the left and he bolts his right leg straight and tumbles.
This is what they are going after him for.

An absolute disgrace of a decision by corrupt cheating bastards! For years we have been repeatedly told that when there is contact then it is a penalty. Probably a third of penalties (or half of sevcos) are similar to this and yet are NEVER cited for simulation. What about the stonewaller that was not given for us in the 2nd minute?

We have watched assault after assault go unpunished and they act on this? This must be the very worst citing decision I have ever heard of. Just feck off ya cheating masonic gits!
Aye they get away way all sorts a nonsense it's only wen it's the duffalo is involved the papers pipe up cause they no hes a wee bastard the keeper gets away way all sorts of shite that wee kent dives awe the time i dont remember him gettin called up either😡

What really annoys me is the NO ONE from our club calls it out, we just meekly accept it, while across the city, it’s statement o’clock, CEO’s directors, managers, assistant managers, everybody and their dug has some to say in the media, but us.....dignified silence......someone grow a set and start fighting our corner 😡

From another angle
Have a look at 2min 30.
Keeper goes down and his hand slides on the deck. The hand then makes contact with Ajeti's heel. At that moment his heel leaves the ground and is clearly still in contact with the keepers hand as it slows and drags.
From the other angle Ajetis toe isnt square with his run so he is probably going to fall anyway.
He feels the glove touch the left and he bolts his right leg straight and tumbles.

There was contact but Ajeti is a diving bastard and he's definitely went down far to easy......but contact is contact so fuck the SFA. Get the lawyer up that defended Brown.

This is what happens when your club sits on it's hands for years and says feck all

Nothing about this season is surprising anymore i have never heard of a player charged with simulation 2 days after a game has been played

what a fkn joke of a bigoted football authority ,so i take it the charge will go up in front of the compliance panel made up of 3 ex hun refs who in there day were just as bad as the bastards we have today

what should be happening is refs should be pulled up and sanctioned on there non compliance of football rules ,,,,,,,but then that would only affect one club

From another angle
Have a look at 2min 30.
Aye the right leg makes it look poor

Roofe commits wat can only b described as an assault on the St Johnstone player fans rightly up in arms calling for him to b charged SFA “hold my beer” Ajeti ur charged Wat the actual fuk this is wat happens Celtic when your weak and pathetic board buy into the old Firm brand!

Even for the SFA this is astonishing! I'm not a fan of Ajeti, not good enough to wear the Hoops and is a diving bastirt IMO, but for the knuckle rubbing bastirts this is incredibly blatant.
The Club must fight this and fight it in public and go all the way to show up these masonic, corrupt shower of cum-stained masterbators. We are Celtic and not some tinpot shell of debt-ridden liars who cheat as a matter of necessity.
This one surly cannot be taken on the chin and move on, this must be fought front and centre.

Time for our 'custodians' to finally earn some of the vast amounts of our money they receive every month!

Disband the SFA!!!

Maybe just maybe Peter Lawell will put the clubs lawyers on this.Do not hold your breath as he has form for doing nothing to protect Celtic.Go on Pete go for it you the great Celtic man.Naw I didn’t think so.Why not you are offski anyway break the habit of a lifetime and fight our corner.HH ☘️
T.A.L.

Scottish football supporters should welcome slippy,s input when it comes to consistency from our referees,for years we have been on the backs of the SFA asking for consistency slippy gets it in 48 hours,I wonder what his next 48 hour wonder will be,,a repreive for alfie maybe or do we think that will take a few hours longer..

HH.

From another angle
Have a look at 2min 30.
Spot on. And adds a wee extra roll at the end.
We could defend it based on the fact it's a subjective viewpoint as to whether the contact warrants the reaction from the player, but I doubt we'd win thanks to his added extras.
The simulation will be the over egging of the pudding afterwards, had he just fallen we might not have this charge - and probably not the penalty, which kind of shows the charge is understandable.
The rule 201 mentions nothing about contact either which won't help our cause.
201: No player shall cause a match official to make an incorrect decision and/or support an error of judgment on the part of a match official by an act of simulation which results in that player’s team obtaining a Substantial Advantage.
We've had battles we should have fought and we might have won, this one I don't see how we can thanks to the double somersault and pike
Look forward to this being rolled out to the boys in blue though :rolleyes:

Murray Davidson must be right proud of his manager this morning when he read his comments on the Roofe tackle.
No thought from any of them about Davidson missing the cup final due to a real leg breaker of a tackle.
Anybody know if this has to go to the compliance cheat..????

HH.

Back