Ajeti is a player, Toney a top prospect but Fletcher is Celtic's logical choice to replace Bayo

Am I the only one who is disappointed and slightly disillusioned to read that we are 'reportedly ' selling bayo to Toulouse for 500k? I can only think that lenny and co arent impressed with the £2 million plus signing in training, or is it just that hes never fit so move over , free up the wages and let someone else try? I am really gutted for bayo unless this is a loan move then I'm also puzzled that we'd let him go without ever really getting to see the best of him. I always believed that his robust , combative style and approach would be suited to our game , to sell him so soon for a quarter of what we paid is also hardly good business. If it's a sale for 500k I hope we're perhaps getting some kind of trading arrangement with Toulouse. 500k !! I cant get my head around it , surely a loan to st Mirren or another scottish club, would be beneficial for us , if it didnt work out we would still get 500k for him anyway as in my eyes its injuries that's making our coaching team say ok enough is enough, that surprises me. As does the whole thing 🤔
Maybe because hes pish Winter?As you say Lenny sees him everyday in training so we should trust his judgement.From what i seen of him he looked a poor player ,another Rodgers dud.

Am I the only one who is disappointed and slightly disillusioned to read that we are 'reportedly ' selling bayo to Toulouse for 500k? I can only think that lenny and co arent impressed with the £2 million plus signing in training, or is it just that hes never fit so move over , free up the wages and let someone else try? I am really gutted for bayo , I wonder was it a mistake to introduce him to the support under the new lights? Unless this is a loan move, even then I'm also puzzled that we'd let him go without ever really getting to see the best of him. I always believed that his robust , combative style and approach would be suited to our game , to sell him so soon for a quarter of what we paid is also hardly good business. If it's a sale for 500k I hope we're perhaps getting some kind of trading arrangement with Toulouse. 500k !! I cant get my head around it , surely a loan to st Mirren or another scottish club, would be beneficial for us , if it didnt work out we would still get 500k for him anyway as in my eyes its injuries that's making our coaching team say ok enough is enough, that surprises me. As does the whole thing 🤔
I don’t agree with ANY of our players going on loan out the country, let them play here against Scottish teams, in the Scottish weather, where we can all see the progress, or lack of, hopefully helping taking points of the huns 👍

Maybe because hes pish Winter?As you say Lenny sees him everyday in training so we should trust his judgement.From what i seen of him he looked a poor player ,another Rodgers dud.
I do feel for the bhoy and although he didnt live up to expectations, what little we saw of him he seemed to link up well and gave everything in the jersey. Perhaps you're right and he is pish , if that's the case , how does he get to be an ivory coast international? That's hardly a pish team. It's the 500k thing that's got my goat here really. For that small sum I can't see another international player replacing him, a loan in Scotlands leagues would surely be better for us to assess him rather than offloading him. I'm unimpressed with this peice of business , smacks of lawell trying to recoup any and every penny possible. I hope it's a loan deal but it looks not the case. For 500k surely at least 1season with aberdeen or killie ( nod to ajer) wouldve made more sense ? Perhaps he doesnt fit in with lennys plans and formations going forward. So many , maybes, perhaps and possiblies etc its confusing and I await lenny and the clubs statement on bayo with interest. We know he was a congerton signing so could well be hes simply pish as you say , how does he get into the ivory coast side if thats the case ?

I don’t agree with ANY of our players going on loan out the country, let them play here against Scottish teams, in the Scottish weather, where we can all see the progress, or lack of, hopefully helping taking points of the huns 👍
There are many Scottish clubs that would take him in a heartbeat, Celtic know this yet rather than give him that chance we want 500k for him instead ? Sounds like a lawell move to me , take the money , take the money. If it didnt work out at another Scottish club we would still I'm sure get 500k for an international player.

I've watched as much footage as I can get on both Toney and Ajeti. There's not a lot of difference between them in my opinion, although Toney is clearly riding the crest of a confidence wave just now whereas Ajeti is struggling a bit after his move to WH.

I like the physical presence of Toney over Ajeti but there's not much to choose either way and I'd be happy to see either stroll through the gates at Celtic Park for the 10IAR season.

I'd be even happier if we got them both mind you! HH

Back