Ajeti is a player, Toney a top prospect but Fletcher is Celtic's logical choice to replace Bayo

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Ajeti is a player, Toney a top prospect but Fletcher is Celtic's logical choice to replace Bayo...good analysis from Niall J

Good analysis as usual from Niall but I will disagree with him about getting Fletcher in now. Not that it looks like he is quite so keen to join us now anyway!

Still don't understand why all transfer talk has been about our search for another striker. Even if Bayo is loaned out we would still have 3 recognised strikers in Eddie,Griff and Klimala. Never mind our talented youngsters. That to me is plenty unless this is being done to enable Eddie to be sold.
Where's the rumours about our search for a CB or a LB?

Ajeti is a player, Toney a top prospect but Fletcher is Celtic's logical choice to replace Bayo...good analysis from Niall J

whomever we sign, if do sign another frontman, is probably going to be, initially at least, a fourth choice striker. Not exactly an incentive, is it???

whomever we sign, if do sign another frontman, is probably going to be, initially at least, a fourth choice striker. Not exactly an incentive, is it???
Only highlights mind, but Ajeti looks a player from his agents reel from his time in Switzerland. I reckon he'd be in the running for a place with 2 up front.
Just wish Griff could sort his situation. On his day, we have without doubt, the best 2 strikers in the League.

The guy itten who went to the huns was released by basel as they didn't think he was up to much - did well at St gallen mind you. Ajeti on the other hand was sold by basel because he was a success. Just saying...
Which means Andy we definitely have the best of the strikers,but no doubt by next week Itten will be Barcelona class..strange we never hear them say Sevco class,,I always ask if our new recruits are Celtic class,if they are Celtic class then maybe ..some day they will be Barcelona class..

HH.

Am I the only one who is disappointed and slightly disillusioned to read that we are 'reportedly ' selling bayo to Toulouse for 500k? I can only think that lenny and co arent impressed with the £2 million plus signing in training, or is it just that hes never fit so move over , free up the wages and let someone else try? I am really gutted for bayo , I wonder was it a mistake to introduce him to the support under the new lights? Unless this is a loan move, even then I'm also puzzled that we'd let him go without ever really getting to see the best of him. I always believed that his robust , combative style and approach would be suited to our game , to sell him so soon for a quarter of what we paid is also hardly good business. If it's a sale for 500k I hope we're perhaps getting some kind of trading arrangement with Toulouse. 500k !! I cant get my head around it , surely a loan to st Mirren or another scottish club, would be beneficial for us , if it didnt work out we would still get 500k for him anyway as in my eyes its injuries that's making our coaching team say ok enough is enough, that surprises me. As does the whole thing 🤔

Members online

Back