Alan Brazil in the Express

Ray

If the huns are tearing up the league come January,Celtic MIGHT have to hold onto star players,for the challenge,or words to that effect ,ha ha ha, love it !!!!!!! They can’t print enough shit about us can they ,?I assume he means that otherwise we would be selling our players ,I ask the question ,WHY do we need to sell ,IN ONE EAR,out the other,hh

If the huns are tearing up the league come January,Celtic MIGHT have to hold onto star players,for the challenge,or words to that effect ,ha ha ha, love it !!!!!!! They can’t print enough shit about us can they ,?I assume he means that otherwise we would be selling our players ,I ask the question ,WHY do we need to sell ,IN ONE EAR,out the other,hh
Aye cos we need to sell ?fucksake they'll have a meltdown if we qualify for the CL aswell Cha ching!?

Alan Brazil and the Express......I mean why Ray? Just...why? What possessed you to read on when there's 2 big flashing warning signs telling you you'd find less evil in Satan's crapper after curry night in hell! :LOL:
To make a comment on these people ,and what they say ,you surely have to try and digest what they are saying,no offence but his comments and all the others are getting to you and a lot of others !apologies if I am wrong ,but don’t think so ,to respond to them you have to read or hear what they are saying ,writing,or whatever ,and put it into context,and finally accept it is crap ,if you don’t read ,you don’t get the picture ,hh

To make a comment on these people ,and what they say ,you surely have to try and digest what they are saying,no offence but his comments and all the others are getting to you and a lot of others !apologies if I am wrong ,but don’t think so ,to respond to them you have to read or hear what they are saying ,writing,or whatever ,and put it into context,and finally accept it is crap ,if you don’t read ,you don’t get the picture ,hh

Well that'll teach me for trying tae lighten the mood eh! :LOL:

No offence taken mate but just for the record I couldn't care less what some vodka sodden man blimp writes in some swivel-eyed right wing rag. Fuck 'em!

Well that'll teach me for trying tae lighten the mood eh! :LOL:

No offence taken mate but just for the record I couldn't care less what some vodka sodden man blimp writes in some swivel-eyed right wing rag. Fuck 'em!
It’s ok bud,agree eff them all, but I like to try and get my head round a lot of the junk said in writing,etc ,and to respond to their trash ,we all know they have some sort of grudge against us ,especially the ones associated to us in the past ,? is it down to jealousy ,a well run club ,with decent aims ,fans ,culture,,your guess is as good as mine ,hh

Back