Alarm bells ring over latest ownership rumour

It’s no problem to me if Red bull want in but this board will probably fcuk it up.
cause they’re not worth it. Any sponsorship
Has to be Head and Shoulders better than it is now. Our board will want there Cake and Eat it. Phew I’m pun’d oot
Need a ffin Kit flake bar I’d kill furra mepsi pax. Ok coat 🧥 oan

HH 🙄

Investment should be encouraged, personally I don’t care it they buy up the naming right to the stadium, other teams have done it for 10+ years why shouldn’t we? Red bull stadium, red bull park, red bull paradise,……it will ALWAYS be Parkhead to the fans
Exactly mate it's always gonny be celtic to us no matter who owns us personally I.wid love a redbull tie up said on here many a time I like how they run and operate their clubs being In Scotland its the way we shud be operating a proper scouring network and bring them In young one good thing about Scotland is its rite next to England and its riches in the EPL Desmonds not interested in proper investment to make us better so why not redbull least we know they're never gonny go skint so the future wid be secure

In 2014 the Scottish Rugby Union negotiated a deal with BT worth then an estimated £5m a year. It has just been extended for another 3 years up to 2024 but I have never heard a single rugby fan ever refer it as BT Murrayfield. Before that BT had a deal with Hampden too.

In my opinion we'd be silly to turn our noses up at a sponsorship deal like this, as that 2014 deal was worth more than double our prize money for finishing 2nd in the league last season. I hoped this was the type of deal Dom Mackay would bring in new sources of finance into our club.

In 2014 the Scottish Rugby Union negotiated a deal with BT worth then an estimated £5m a year. It has just been extended for another 3 years up to 2024 but I have never heard a single rugby fan ever refer it as BT Murrayfield. Before that BT had a deal with Hampden too.

In my opinion we'd be silly to turn our noses up at a sponsorship deal like this, as that 2014 deal was worth more than double our prize money for finishing 2nd in the league last season. I hoped this was the type of deal Dom Mackay would bring in new sources of finance into our club.
I totally agree about naming rights to the stadium but we aren't talking about sponsorship. We are talking them buying the club.

It is a no for me.

Pretty simple: If it's sponsorship -- if they want to slap Red Bull where Dafabet is now on the jerseys and maybe rename the stadium, then sure.

If they want to buy the club? Fuck no.

Investment should be encouraged, personally I don’t care it they buy up the naming right to the stadium, other teams have done it for 10+ years why shouldn’t we? Red bull stadium, red bull park, red bull paradise,……it will ALWAYS be Parkhead to the fans
Sorry fellow Noisers, gonna be a pain in the posterior here. Parkheid ?....that could be a part of London Road, Gallowgate, Duke street, Tollcross Road etc etc. A neighbourhood if you like. But PARADISE can only mean one place, an oasis of joy, a field of dreams , Valhalla. Nirvana....aw' right gettin' carried away noo. Pedantic maybe, but for me it's Celtic Park or Paradise. HH.

Back