Alex Rae reveals his ignorance . . . Again

But he's a staunch chimp! Staunchie McStaunchieface, the staunchest of the staunch, more staunch than professor Staunch, who teaches staunchness at staunch university tae 'peepul' who want tae be staunch! aw right, awright, ah wiz oan a roll there, naw! no' a spam roll, a drum roll, ah drum roll sets the staunchies aff intae marchin mode, the glazed eyes, the glaikit look, the funny shapes they throw,then they staunchin, tae their mad mental staunch marchin tunes as they march staunchly back to the place they love the best, the 17th phuqin century! geeza nurra Stella! 🍺
vested interest to help tax scammers scam the tax payers

He would be ideal candidate for radio Clyde slot

and

a BBC pundit spot

Your a tax scammer Alex and you dont see a problem with it

Welcome to the team

Just dont mention tax

But have a deep love of essential tax provided services as your reward

He might be thick but he has deep pockets and somebody keeps filling them

vested interest to help tax scammers scam the tax payers

He would be ideal candidate for radio Clyde slot

and

a BBC pundit spot

Your a tax scammer Alex and you dont see a problem with it

Welcome to the team

Just dont mention tax

But have a deep love of essential tax provided services as your reward

He might be thick but he has deep pockets and somebody keeps filling them
In one TET!

But he's a staunch chimp! Staunchie McStaunchieface, the staunchest of the staunch, more staunch than professor Staunch, who teaches staunchness at staunch university tae 'peepul' who want tae be staunch! aw right, awright, ah wiz oan a roll there, naw! no' a spam roll, a drum roll, ah drum roll sets the staunchies aff intae marchin mode, the glazed eyes, the glaikit look, the funny shapes they throw,then they staunchin, tae their mad mental staunch marchin tunes as they march staunchly back to the place they love the best, the 17th phuqin century! geeza nurra Stella! 🍺
well put dafy

It's been a good couple of days during these bleak times on the Zombie entertainment front, Rae is comedy gold, I can't wait for his next batch of orc wisdom, I feckin love his stupidity, another wee gem I noticed was on Folly Folly a couple of days ago on a thread asking richer clubs helping out during the virus, I'm thinking to myself, £150k to the NHS, offer of paradise to the NHS, good effort, but I was stopped in my tracks by a post saying, 'Mark Hateley gave out 2 tubs of soap, some of it went to nuns, how is that not helping' 😂at first I thought a hoops man undercover, but no, a real life zombie who is an official zombie ticket man on their forum, so a big round of applause to a zombie on FF. for the soap, we'll it is the thought that counts. 😂

Alex Rae prattling on about how the sevvies are in safe hands with Dougie Park. Rae talks about Park having had through the night email exchanges with the lying King because of the time difference.

The problem for Rae is that there is no time difference between SA and UK. So he is proving that he is making it up as he goes along. Telling them what he thinks they want to hear. The thing is, I'll bet he believes everything he has written.
I blame the skools you no.

Alex Rae prattling on about how the sevvies are in safe hands with Dougie Park. Rae talks about Park having had through the night email exchanges with the lying King because of the time difference.

The problem for Rae is that there is no time difference between SA and UK. So he is proving that he is making it up as he goes along. Telling them what he thinks they want to hear. The thing is, I'll bet he believes everything he has written.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time unless your a sevco supporters they seem to except the garbage dished out by Rae Boyd Ferguson and many others,tax dodgers a chairman with dodgy past,overvalued assets enough dept to sink a battle ship yet they still beleave the story's of millions of investment in the pipeline,when you add it all up would any sane person invest ???? Rae can go on about talks with King would not beleave a word the two of them say

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time unless your a sevco supporters they seem to except the garbage dished out by Rae Boyd Ferguson and many others,tax dodgers a chairman with dodgy past,overvalued assets enough dept to sink a battle ship yet they still beleave the story's of millions of investment in the pipeline,when you add it all up would any sane person invest ???? Rae can go on about talks with King would not beleave a word the two of them say
Bang oan he’s yer basic shitetalker who makes it up on the hoof , even if you did huv something tae say that ugly wee bastard wid be the last wan you’d fuckin tell ask derek mcinness🤡🤡🤡🤡

Bang oan he’s yer basic shitetalker who makes it up on the hoof , even if you did huv something tae say that ugly wee bastard wid be the last wan you’d fuckin tell ask derek mcinness🤡🤡🤡🤡

In the cold light of day what Rae and them do not acknowledge is their hush money killed their club and they knew it was hush money as there is no such thing as free money that need never be repayed.
McLeish blew the whistle when he stated we could bring in players we could not otherwise afford.
Free money and a side letter informing this illegal loan was not to be repayed, was flaunting the rules of registration that dictates the games in the SFA rules. Rules that states, for all players and clubs, that all monies including payments for services that may or may not be taxeable has to be declared and cleared. The SFA rubber stamped registrations through a place man who himself had an EBT loan himself given to him by the club he held shares in, Campbell Ogilvie.

The thing with Murray etc when the shit hit the fan was they argued that they knew what was legal and what was not, and basically telling HMRC they knew nothing of the law, thus, because of this and in this instance it was up to the courts to decide, the courts and the law recognised such scams such as this cannot be legal. Rangers 1872 continued running the club into the ground and went on a spending spree attempting to emulate and overtake Celtic in European and Title history records, it failed, they died chasing it.

Wee tax case was the DOS scheme, the EBT is the same scheme, both was that they do not pay tax on earning and wages are sunk into offshore businesses setup for the collector, Rae and co knew this as this is how they were paid, this extra money was not in their pay slip, and this extra money cannot be a loan that does not need paid back, for money that needs not be paid back is not a loan but would be a gift, and this gift would need to be taxed at source if it is coming from incomings from business, they fucked the tax got caught and lied and they will go down the same road of cheating and lying and in this they will be assisted by the media who themselves have had instances of EBT cases. You reap what you fucking sow.

Every hun player who took an EBT killed the club who was paying them, you let your club die, players and fans stood and watched as the good ship dignity hit the rocks and sunk to its death.

As much as I think Alex Rae is a numty, I think there is difference of I hour
from S/A to Scotland.

My son-law was there through work commitments a year back and I think
we are behind, remember my daughter mentioning it.
Anyway still believe Rae is talking 🐃 shit.
Apologies if mistaken.
Yeah but a difference of one hour does not necessitate staying up late into the night because of time difference which is negligible. Ergo my point is valid. Had the lying King been domiciled in Switzerland, would poor dedicated Dougie have had to stay up late into the night? Rae is clueless.

So he's staunch then?

Back